Search results

1. Got Bearings?

SoCal Show and Shine, Wrenching, Dyno GTG June 20, 2015

I already have plans that day but in the afternoon. As the day gets closer, I'll see what my availability looks like. Shoot me another PM about a week out. Oh, I don't need to dyno the V. Already done it. ;) And here you go! :) :p
  2. Got Bearings?

SoCal Show and Shine, Wrenching, Dyno GTG June 20, 2015

Thanks for the invite Temporaptor... but my TDI was totaled in 2012 and have since moved on. Is Jeremy making chili again?
  3. Got Bearings?

FS: 5 speed OEM nozzles for ALH

Hey Shady... yep, found them while going through some stuff. I've sold everything else. I don't miss the TDI. :)
  4. Got Bearings?

FS: 5 speed OEM nozzles for ALH

I have a set of 5 speed OEM nozzles out of my ALH. They have approx 90k on them. SOLD!!! Paypal: impala_1995_ss(at)yahoo.com
  5. Got Bearings?

ALH Parts for $10!!!

Sold items updated
  6. Got Bearings?

ALH Parts for $10!!!

These are only pics I have. If I don't have it listed on the first post, I don't have the part.
  7. Got Bearings?

ALH Parts for $10!!!

Well, it is slow now. ;) I don't think I'll ever get tired of the CTS-V... wait, I am tired of filling up the tank every 200 miles but you gotta pay to play. :p I've already started modding it and I'm going to install a smaller pulley to up the boost and a tune. That should add about 100HP. :D
  8. Got Bearings?

ALH Parts for $10!!!

All parts are used. Everything must go! I have the following parts for $10 + shipping: Stock TDI front brake calipers with brake lines PD EGR valve and elbow Stock dogbone Front main seal And 1 item for $30 + shipping: oil filter housing PARTS SOLD ALH Crank - sold #2 piston - sold...
  9. Got Bearings?

FS: Lots of parts

Block & and spindles/hubs sold... Bump!
  10. Got Bearings?

WTB: stock belly pan/skid plate 99.5 Golf -- Bay Area CA

I may have one... I will have to look in storage. You can have it for a couple six packs of craft beer. :) The only downside, I'm in LA. If you find yourself down here, PM me. I live near LAX.
  11. Got Bearings?

Intake size on GTB2260vk

That's what she said... :)
  12. Got Bearings?

ALH Block Weight

Awesome.. thank you!
  13. Got Bearings?

ALH Block Weight

Thank you. I would appreciate that.
  14. Got Bearings?

ALH Block Weight

Do you have a bathroom scale you could put it on? Obviously, the closer to actual weight, the better. I figured about 80 lbs and based on your estimate, I'm not far off.
  15. Got Bearings?

ALH Block Weight

I figured this would be the best place to ask this.... Does anyone know the weight of a bare ALH block... no head or rotating assembly. Guessimates are ok. I'm trying to ship one and need a ballpark weight to get a good shipping quote. TIA!
  16. Got Bearings?

Yes, I have it. Ship it do you want to pick it up?
  17. Got Bearings?

Everything must go!!!

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! Make me offers!! I'd like these items to go to good use. Make me any reasonable offer and it's yours. Please keep in mind shipping rates & weight if your offer is a "shipped price." I'll be shipping from 90067. Paypal: impala_1995_ss(at)yahoo.com USED ITEMS LEFT...
  18. Got Bearings?

Bump... make any offer.