Search results

1. CincyAudi

How much did you pay for your A3 TDI?

Use this thread to keep track of prices people paid for their A3 TDI. Please list the before TTL price. Please list: Year Trim (Premium, Premium Plus, Prestige) Price before Tax Title License (TTL) Where was your car purchased? Options / Packages
  2. CincyAudi

2015 A3 with factory ordered Homelink

I stopped by a local Audi dealership today to test drive an A3 and noticed one of their 2015 A3's had Homelink. I was surprised because I thought Audi & VW were no longer supporting Homelink. They said the car was so new that it wasn't even in their system yet. Oddly, you can't even build a A3...
  3. CincyAudi

2016 cost?

Me too, the 2016's can't come soon enough. I rather wait for the better infotainment system with CarPlay and USB. Bonus would be electronic parking break like the euro version.
  4. CincyAudi

Another one...

How do you like your mud guards? Can you post more photos of your Golf?
  5. CincyAudi

Just had 20,000 Mile service done.

I have the electronic oil sensor on my A4 Avant and it's a piece of junk. Wish that car had a dipstick.
  6. CincyAudi

2015 golf r

Jealous that the center stack looks like the Euro golf with electronic parking brake. Doesn't the R also have the 7" infotainment screen and USB port? I'm curious if the NAV UI is any better than others are reporting in the standard Golf. Do the rear lights look like this...
  7. CincyAudi

Lighting package reliability and repair cost?

Can you get the SE with the piano black interior bezels or are you stuck with the faux brushed aluminum?
  8. CincyAudi

Lighting package reliability and repair cost?

The Xenon lights are a game changer! Not only will you thank yourself later, they make the front end of the Golf look 10X better. Without the Xenon's, the Golf already looks dated.
  9. CincyAudi

Yeah, sounds like a coverup to me. Did they at least offer to reimburse you for your 20K service or provide an extended warranty on engine for this mess up? Remember, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease!" Most dealers will do anything for all 10's on their surveys, you could use that as leverage...
  10. CincyAudi

No bueno! What was the diagnosis?
  11. CincyAudi

2015 VW Golf SportWagen Mega US Photo Shoot

Sad to see the 5.8" infortainment screen. I was hoping that since it was arriving so late, it would have the Golf R 7" screen and USB port like the rumored 2016 models.
  12. CincyAudi

A3 TDI vs. Jetta TDI

I currently have a 2006.5 Jetta TDI and have completely written off the current Jetta. Even with the upgrade to softer plastics for 2015, the interior leaves a lot to be desired so I'm currently eyeing the 2015/16 Golf TDI and Golf TDI SportWagen. I was also surprised how different the Golf...
  13. CincyAudi

Volkswagen Golf GTD Variant SportWagen

Agree, I couldn't find them online either.
  14. CincyAudi

2015 Paint Issue?

Can you post some photos?
  15. CincyAudi

A Golf TDI SEL SportWagen is already $32K, not sure I'd want to throw money at a GTD knockoff.
  16. CincyAudi

This is one sexy wagon! Shame we won't see this in the U.S. "Volkswagen offers no shortage of variations on the Golf theme in America, from the base hatchback and the electric e-Golf to the sporty GTI and performance-oriented Golf R. But as many as are available Stateside, there are even more...
  17. CincyAudi

2015 Golf TDI only offered in 4 door hatch back, what happened to the 2 door?

The 2-door Golf & Audi A3 were always uglier than the 4-door models.
  18. CincyAudi

How Much Longer Must I Wait for a 2015 Sportwagen.

Would be nice if the Sportwagen included the 7" screen with USB & Apple Carplay.
  19. CincyAudi

What is the proper 505.01 oil for 2006 TDI?

I appreciate the suggestions but I would like to know what a local dealership is now suppose to use for older PD engines. Last time I looked at the gold bottle it specifically stated that it was for 2007 and newer CR engines. While getting my air bag wiring harness recall serviced, a technician...
  20. CincyAudi

What is the proper 505.01 oil for 2006 TDI?

Hi Bob, I was interested to know what VW is currently using for older PD TDI's when you take your car to the dealership for an oil change.