Search results

1. S

A3/B4 Passat door handles, NEW G.P. relay ,Power block, N75

Finish cleaning out stashes found: Lots of 1996-7 passat exterior door handles in great shape. New glow plug power relay(firewall) New N75 New glow plug relay A4 style cube. make offers and it can go! Steve
  2. S

FS Giles M-TDI 1Z/AHU

I had a couple of projects that are not in the works now and can sell the Giles pump. Set up for turbo and is direct mounting to a 1Z/ AHU series motor TDI. I have over $2000.00 in this set-up and it is new build from Giles/ Performance Diesel in Canada. At $1000.00 plus shipping it is a great...
  3. S

B4 E-Code for Right side USA Passat

WTB Right side!!!!I broke a assembly this week and have no right spares. i did find a spare left E-code for the car here if someone is in need. ANY help with locating a right one here? Steve
  4. S

B4 parts clean out here.

I have a basement to clean out from end to end. Door handles Latches Front marker (fender) lights. Tail lights Left side e-codes Grills Lots of plastic Transmission Seats Alternators Relays Etc Etc Just ask!
  5. S

Denver TDI Syncro B4 GLX and PARTS

Sending out a call for interest here... I had a accident with the Syncro Passat GLX. It is totaled from the rear damage to door and Quarter panel. Waiting to finalize the insurance hassle. Is there any interest in this 4X4 drivetrain or motor? Not sure what they will want for the buy-back...
  6. S

Fs 1996 b4v-glx-tdi

For sale is a converted Passat wagon GLX with the TDI drivetrain. Asking price is 2800.00 and it is a spare so make offer for me to consider! It has new Timing belt, water pump, tires, brakes, windshield, control hoses, lower radiator hose, wheel bearing. It has a motor and clutch that is from...
  7. S

B4 Black Leather full set of Seats

Very clean GLX black leather seats. ALL front and back! Will try to load up some pics later. Best if local pick-up in Aurora CO. Asking $350.00
  8. S

WTB RIGHT spindle and lower control arm 1997 passat

front corner damage and may be fixable. I need to try and find these parts. Located in Aurora Colorado Thinking a 4 cylinder gasser has same parts? Steve
  9. S

1996 Passat TDI sedan

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/3792243812.html Any offers welcome. Steve
  10. S

B4V TDI/GLX/SYNCRO build

Bought the drivetrain from Auto Allemagne about three years ago and finnaly have gotten thing in shape for a posting on the build. The first car was a rough one so I sold it and started over there. Went to Idaho for the second one I am to use and as suspected was lied to on the mileage and...
  11. S

FS misc stuff for Auto to 5speed

Clearing out space and found some auto to five speed stuff here. One early and one late model shift boxes with cables. One early and one late pedal assemblies with DBW gas pedals, clutch master cylinders on them and a bag of bolts, some switches. not all the stuff to kit out a complete swap. PM...
  12. S

WTB New Beetle Passenger side mirror Green

Just about all of it is broken on a 2002 lime green beetle. PM me soon as this needs to leave town ASAP.
  13. S

WTB B4 brake proportioning valve

My rear brake valve stripped out a port thread and currently local supply may be all crushed. One yard left to check next week. Not all cars produced have this part. Anyone out there have a good one? Thanks for looking, Steve
  14. S

need Harness clip part #

I have bought this clip B4. There is no part # on it. It supports the wire harness at the crack pipe (coolant pipe on engine) at two spots. Jeff at VW was lucky because no one there can come up with the replacement part # Any better luck out there? we did find a similar looking one, bigger on...
  15. S

1996 Passat B4V TDI/GLX in Aurora CO For Sale

Thats a rebuilt 1.9L TDI engine in a green GLX station wagon. New clutch, axles, steering boots and Tie rods. The front struts are next and an alignment to finalize that. I am finishing up the paperwork for the VR6 to TDI title, cluster conversion and about done. The rear quarters have minor...
  16. S

96/97 Passat front mount bracket

WTB 96/97 Passat front mount bracket I need a front motor mount bracket that the starter bolts are threaded into. Anyone have this please PM or email me.
  17. S

1Z/AHU Vacuum pump needed

I am looking for a good used vacuum pump. The drive slot is "hour-glass" shape on my old one.
  18. S

In Denver>MTDI 1Z into a Rabbit truck

I have a reasonably clean conversion going on here. MTDI pump, Total rebuilt 1Z and new clutch kit, 150K on a 02A tranny going in it. I need to finalize a few things. I also have to convert the wireing from gas to diesel,(eliminate 80%) and it was already torn apart when I got the truck. Short...
  19. S

WTB BLACK Fuel Door -04 Golf

As the title states. I busted a fuel door off when the jerry can slipped and came to rest on the golf fuel door. I am looking to do this as a plug and play so I need a black one.
  20. S

1996 Passat TDI sedan in Denver 263K

**SOLD**I have a 1996 Passat that has a new clutch and complete timing belt w/water pump. Great car except it need struts. Has winter snows that are real new on it. I am asking 2700 and can negociate from there. PM me for any info. http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=63220&cat=506...