Search results

1. C

FS: 2013 Passat rubber floor mats

Selling my set of vw oem passat rubber floor mats that were in my 2013 passat. The front passenger mat has one plastic insert missing, otherwise they are in good shape with no damage to them. Im in the Portland Oregon area and would let these go for 40.00 (picked up), and 65.00 shipped in the...
  2. C

Back in a TDI!

Wooohoo! Just purchased a 15 jetta tdi s that was part of the buyback. Kinda exciting to be back.
  3. C

FS:Pirelli Cinturato P7-All season plus- 235/45/18

Hello all, Im selling the pirellis we had on our passat tdi. I hung on to these when we participated in the vw repurchase program vs letting them go with the car. I've had them stored in bags in our garage for the past 7months. Ive decided to sell these considering that we won't be using them...
  4. C

FS: Vnt17 Bill Adaptor & Stainless steel Oil Line

I have for sale a VNT17 Billet Adaptor and stainless steel braided oil line. These are brand new and were extra's from when i did my VNT17 install. Asking 80.00USD shipped (lower 48) for the Braided Steel Line Asking 80.00USD shipped (lower 48) for the Billet Adaptor. Both items were...
  5. C

FS: GT1749V Turbo

Up for sale i have my GT1749V turbo off my ALH Golf Tdi. Turbo was in perfect working condition when i took it off to install a VNT17. Turbo has 96k miles on it, no odd shaft wobble or any other discrepencies. I also accomplished the VNT cleaning per this websites "how-to". IM asking 300...
  6. C

FS: VAG COM - KeyUSB

I have for sale my genuine Vagcom KEyUSB cable which comes with its own mini HP laptop, laptop charger, laptop case. I have used it a few times and have no use for it anymore due to selling my ALH Golf. Everything works fine, laptop battery needs to be charged. Asking 300.00 shipped in the...
  7. C

WTB: MK4 grey interior parts

Need the glove box grey in color (a hinge broke on mine) Need the latch assembly for the center armrest (grey) pm a price shipped to 98682, pics help as well to thanks :) this is for my 2001 GOLF
  8. C

WTB: AC Compressor MK4 Golf Tdi

I actually need the pulley/clutch that sits on front of the ac compressor (mine decided to freeze/tear off while leaving the pulley in place. This is for a 2001 golf tdi with a alh engine. message me a price for your ac compressor or clutch pulley shipped to 98682. It needs to be a low...
  9. C

WTB: Metalnerd ALH-Injection pump socket

As the title states, I need this socket to change out the fuel temp sensor inside my IP. Im "hoping" another member has this item and doesn't need it anymore, and is willing to sell it for less then what it goes for new. PM a price with shipping to 98662. Thanks
  10. C

WTB: 4 door golf MK4 rain gutter trim

As the title states, i need the short piece of trim, that sits in the rain gutter, towards the rear of the car, on a 4 door mk4 golf. Mine is missing on my passenger side (not sure if the left and right are interchangeable). Pm me a photo and a price shipped to 92503, thanks!
  11. C

WTB: MK4 Golf Grey Seatbelts

Looking for passenger front, passenger side rear seat belts in good condition (no tears, not locked, no stains). Grey in color please! pm me a price with shipping to 92503
  12. C

FS: 2001 Golf TDI, SoCal

[/URL][/IMG]
  13. C

FS: 2003 Golf TDI (GLS)

Im selling my 2003 Golf TDI (GLS- fully loaded minus leather seats). It is a CLEAR TITLE. It has an automatic transmission, has the ALH engine, white exterior, beige interior, power everything. . . and the best part is that it has !!!!! 51,593 original miles!!!!! (thats why the price is where it...
  14. C

WTB: MK4 Golf parts

Hello, I need the following parts: Front bumper cover (with the lower valence) Drivers door fender- turn signal light assembly passenger side wheel well liner (front) passenger side splash shield (the one that sits on the lower side of the engine and protects the pulleys and belts from...
  15. C

WTB: 2000-2003 Jetta WAGON TDI (shell or whole car)

Looking to get a high mileage, not running, no engine, engine, etc jetta wagon from 2000-2003 in order to swap my power train out of my totaled alh golf. Pm with any questions. Im in Southern California, so the closer to me you are the better :)
  16. C

Anyone smell coolant at shutdown?

We have a 2013 Passat TDI with about 15k miles on it. When we get home and turn off the engine, we can smell a slight "hot coolant" smell emitting from the left front of the vehicle. I can smell this through the front grill. I havent noticed the coolant level dropping but though i would ask to...
  17. C

WTB mk4 golf right headlight no foglight

need a mk4 right headlight with no foglight. needs to be in good condition (no tabs broken or other damage)...do not care if the lens are hazy. I plan on replacing the lens. pm me asap with a price including shipping to 92503. thanks
  18. C

WTB: mk4 Golf rh headlight

need the following parts: Right headlight (i do not have fogs so no fogs is a must) glass headlight lens (need the set '2') all parts need to be in good shape without broken tabs or damage etc.. PM me with a price with shipping included to 92503
  19. C

WTB: Rear view mirror MK4 grey int

As the title states, i need a rear view mirror for my mk4 golf ....i do not need the base, just the mirror due to the tabs that hold it on the base, broke. Pm me a price with shipping to 92503 (make sure yours is in good shape with no damage, including those tabs being intact). thanks
  20. C

Factory installed tires incorrectly

Took a look at the tires on our 2013 Passat and noticed that two of the tires were installed backwards (directional tires facing the wrong direction). When i had the tires rotated at 7k miles the other day (americas tire co), i decided to take a look at the referance points on the tires and...