Search results

1. A

***SOLD*** 2004 Golf TDI 4dr. 5spd BEW. $2600. Cape Cod

Started life as a GA car. First 160K were southern climate. Currently in Falmouth, MA, Cape Cod. Has GA title. $2600 OBRO Blue 4dr (title calls it Gry) VW 15” alloys Michelin Primacy w reasonable tread but older New battery April 2021 5 sp manual Muffler delete EGR delete, needs code cleared...
  2. A

2003 Jetta GLS TDI, LA Area

2003 Jetta GLS TDI, dark grey, 250K miles Sunroof, heated grey leather, alloys, Monsoon, 5Spd, Power windows, Power door locks, Monster Mats bought in 2008, with about 162K, previous owner put in a VR6 clutch just before I bought it. 163K new timing belt and new AC compressor (trusted mech)...
  3. A

03 Jetta tossed serpentine belt

It goes to the mechanic next. When it rains, it pours. Let my daughter drive this one until we could move the 02 with the coolant leak. She started it up Thursday and had battery icon lit and no power steering. Opened hood, belt was cut through one rib. Looks like something pushed it out of...
  4. A

02 Jetta coolant leaking

I changed out an intermittent coolant temp sensor. First time, the plastic clip missed the groove on the back side - coolant leak. Reused the original clip, all seemed OK for a week, but the leak is now back. The good news is it's time for the TB service. The bad news is I need to move it 40...