Search results

1. S

WTB: Injection Pump + 4 Injectors. 2013 Passat TDI

Last gasp... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Still looking for 2 good used injectors.
  3. S

Bump ✊ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Mine done blowed up and need to be replaced. Used units in good shape are preferred. Let me know what you have. Located near Chicago.
  5. S

I am Fu** , HPFP dead

Thanks. Jason has worked on my cars plenty of times. The current situation makes the distance an issue.
  6. S

Don't Keep it,... Do the buyback,... HPFP ticking time bomb!!!

Buyback scheduled for March 9th. HPFP blew up Wednesday. Get rid of them.
  7. S

B4 Massive Electrical Problems

I think you're on the right track with the beer. Long time no see, A. Good luck with the car. Maybe send some my way if here's any left. :rolleyes: P.S. It's Tony George's fault.
  8. S

I am Fu** , HPFP dead

NE Illinois/SE Wisconsin. We moved here from Slobovia in 2004.
  9. S

I am Fu** , HPFP dead

The only indy I know and trust is nearly 100 miles away.
  10. S

I am Fu** , HPFP dead

This seems like the correct thread to zombify. 2013 Passat TDI 116,000 miles Buyback appointment scheduled for March HPFP done blowed up yesterday. I cut the engine and coasted off to the shoulder of the interstate. Towed to dealer using extended roadside assistance. Dealer called back today...
  11. S

Has Anyone Been Able to Move Their Appointment Up?

I have an appointment in early March. I have major maintenance due before then. If it were a different car, I'd likely be less worried about a catastrophic failure between now and then. Second issue is that their predicted mileage estimate falls well short of what it will actually be and I'd...
  12. S

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

What about the children? FOR GOD'S SAKE, won't somebody please think of the children?
  13. S

Driver's Door Won't Open

This got me yesterday morning. Naturally, the car is almost 15 months old w/42k and out of warranty. After the amazing, disappearing dash creak, the mysterious power steering groan and squeaky brakes, none of which can be heard/fixed by the dealer, I'm seriously considering selling it...
  14. S

splitting hairs- state your minor dislikes about the passat.

Dislikes after 3 weeks... 3-spoke steering wheel. Location of window switches. Intermittent rattle in passenger door that will likely never be fixed. Visor over instrument panel is too short. Reflections of gauges in windshield at night. Junk OEM tires - just like my last new VW. Seats inferior...
  15. S

Who has mega miles on a TDI

2000 Golf GLS TDI. Bought new 11/23/99.
  16. S

Audi R18 has arrived

The launch is Friday. English: http://www.lemans.org/en/news/Audi-R18-to-break-cover-soon_2502.html
  17. S

2011 alms

Missed this until just now. Yes, I went. About 12 lOOsERs in all. Great weather that almost made up for last year's debacle. Great race, and Risi's defeat-snatching performance now puts them nearly even in my book after playing bumper cars at Sebring in '07. You should go sometime if the...
  18. S

2011 alms

45 cars for the Petit. I'd rather watch one R15 race one 908 for 10 hours than see a full field of prototurtles scrubby bubbling around the track. Blech.