Search results

1. R

New owner here, looking for help to get running - 2011 SW

Thank you for the reply, the fuel filter was the first thing I did, filter look fairly dirty but didn’t see any metal shavings in the canister which is good. I imagine You’re right with the bad Dpf, I just don’t want to accept it lol. Is there a way to take it off limp mode and force a rerun...
  2. R

Hey there thanks for reply, no soot in the exhaust. It idled for a hour yesterday getting up to temp and after wiping finger in tailpipe, just looked dirty on the towel, no sooty black.
  3. R

yes it does have the pano, and when I got home it did struggle to open. Also noticed the interior windows were really foggy when sitting in driveway, my other cars in driveway were not. I will mention again it sat for 9 months and also the battery needs replacement, if that matters. thanks tor...
  4. R

Hello all, just purchased a 11 SW and looking for some direction on getting this running. Car has 97k on it and had zero maint done to it except oil changes since the prev owner bought at 44k. It was sitting for 9 months in a field prior to me getting it. Owner parked it because it threw a check...