Search results

1. A

Looking at a 2013 A3 TDI PremiumPlus tonight

Haven't really researched this a lot yet, but when you do the DPF delete, do you always do an EGR delete with it? You said go with a catalytic converter and resonator, what brand did you use?
  2. A

I was looking at Malone (Tunezilla?), it looks like you have to buy the FlashZilla for $180 for the TDI tune, and rent a computer to do the DSG tune ($50 plus $1000 deposit). Did you do this?
  3. A

Well, I was going to do the Malone Stage 2 Tune, with the DSG tune, but I hadn't heard that about the DPF clogging. I can't delete it (yet), my area still does smog checks until at least July 1st. I will talk to the shop about the tune, maybe I'll do the just the DSG. Quick question, when you do...
  4. A

Looks like after 2012 it was not included, so mine doesn't have a heater. No outlet near the foglight, and after some research it looks like they stopped including it standard. From what I understand, you don't need it until about -20F (although I would probably use it below 0F), it doesn't get...
  5. A

Will do! Thats cool, Ill go check it out.
  6. tempImageK3mcX7.png

tempImageK3mcX7.png

New to me 2013 A3 TDI.
  7. A

So I am pretty good at DIY work (I used to be a Submarine mechanic, although I knew some really bad mechanics...), but I found a local VWAudi shop that has a really good reputation, and with it being in the upper 30s-40s here, I decided to have them go through the car and do the DSG service...
  8. A

Does it have a block heater? My Duramax does, but I hadn't had a chance to check out if the TDI did. How much? Model number so i can check it out?
  9. A

Thanks! I will check it out. I ended up buying it, got it for 15K. It is pristine inside and out. I plan on changing the tranny fluid, oil change, battery and timing belt done right away. I need to find a good VW/Audi shop here in Boise, or may end up doing it myself. Little cold out still to...
  10. A

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

All, New to Audi, going to look at a low milage (68K) 2013 A3 TDI Wagon Premium Plus. I have had multiple BMW's in the past, and did look for a 3 series wagon, but they are too long, and I wanted a diesel. Anyway, I think I can get it for $15k, just wondering what you think of that year, any...
  11. A

All, I am going to look at a 2013 TDI A3 this afternoon/tonight, it is in mint condition from the pics, has only 68K. miles, and is asking $16k. I think I can get it for $15k, was wondering what you all thought? I have had VW's before (and BMW's) but am looking for a fun commuter call that is...