Search results

1. jetta_tdi12

2012 Jetta won't pass emissions

Well I was finally able to get the Jetta inspected this week... and it passed too! I ended up getting the DPF replaced by a local VW dealer free of charge as it was still under TDI warranty. When I bought the car I looked up the VIN with VW so I knew that it had TDI extended warranty for...
  2. 2012 Jetta

2012 Jetta

Nothing to see here.
  3. jetta_tdi12

NYS inspection?

I'm from WNY too. Speaking from experience, the car will NOT pass the OBD (plug in) inspection without a tune that sets the readiness monitors. It shouldn't pass the visual either without the DPF if the inspector knows what they are looking at. However they may look the other way if your cats...
  4. jetta_tdi12

We're making slow but steady progress here... The car never went to the dealer - they basically just told me to 'drive it' which wasn't very helpful... I ended up diagnosing the P2008 and P2015 codes myself. Turns out the intake flap motor was failed internally so I ended up having to replace...
  5. jetta_tdi12

Here is the full Autoscan. Thursday,15,June,2023,14:01:59:10958 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4631.4 Data version: 20230421 DS346.2 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 3VW3L7AJ6CM396115 License Plate: Mileage...
  6. jetta_tdi12

Here's another update on this never ending project. About a month ago now, I finally got all of the parts for the "un-delete" together. I was able to pick up a fairly cheap used exhaust system that I was told was working when it was removed from the car. The DPF and Cats came from a 2011 Golf...
  7. jetta_tdi12

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd update this post real quick. After I posted originally, I got in contact with Malone/Tunezilla. They told me that they don't set readiness in their tunes because they are for "off road use only." I had some people recommend getting another tune made by Stevenson...
  8. jetta_tdi12

Hello, I recently bought a 2012 Jetta TDI with the intention of making it my new daily driver. The previous owner installed a Rawtek DPF delete kit/exhaust on the car and put a Stage 2 Tunezilla tune on it. I took the car to get inspected and it failed the emissions test because 2 of the...