Search results

1. dickey

SOLD: ALH engine, M-TDI pump and SBC adapter kit

Thank you for everyone's interest in the engine, it has been sold. I edited my original post to reflect that but am also posting a reply here in case the mods would like to close the thread.
  2. dickey

I am not willing to ship it at this time though if you want to arrange a pickup and transport through a uship type broker, I do have a tractor that can load everything onto a trailer or into a truck.
  3. dickey

Thank you for your questions. I am not willing to sell the injection pump separately at this time. The SBC kit makes the rear of the TDI engine 'look' like an early two piece rear main seal 90 degree GM corporate bellhousing pattern. So just about any transmission that was bolted up to a...
  4. dickey

Well, it's been a few weeks and I still have this in my shop. I need the space. The price is now $1500 for everything listed above.
  5. dickey

The 50's car in the background is my 55 Chevy Two Door. Another car I've had for 20+ years. I was able to get a better picture of the etching data on the side of the injector pump yesterday:
  6. dickey

I see where the data would be but didn't realize the picture was too washed out to actually read it. I'll see about getting a better one tomorrow now that I know what I'm looking for.
  7. dickey

So the buyer took the transmission details home and I've updated the original post to reflect that. I looked for an ID tag on the side of the injector pump and I did not see anything. I saw some kind of data etched/cast into the casing is that what I should be looking for? I took a picture for...
  8. dickey

Thank you for that information. I'll be out at my shop tomorrow and can add that picture to this thread then.
  9. dickey

$2000 which would include the engine as pictured on the pallet, the SBC adapter items, M-TDI fuel pump, motor mount looking kit, dipstick, gaskets, exhaust manifold with turbo and the intercooler pipe.
  10. dickey

Yeah, I've had that one for nearly 20 years.
  11. dickey

Thank you - I may have sold the transmission, axles and flywheel items. I had listed it on Craigslist last week and didn't think to pull the ad down until this morning when someone texted me about purchasing it. Assuming they do follow through with the purchase, I will update this thread.
  12. dickey

This has been sold and I believe it to be going to an interesting project. ALH Engine Chevrolet adapter kit with flywheel and starter M-TDI injector pump Some kind of weld up engine mount kit Pictures of everything included below. I have an ALH engine that my father bought for a TDI swap...