Search results

1. Ganome

1.9 to 2.0 BEW Conversion

Yeah, after being harassed for over a week, I can only take so much. Thank you for emphasizing it and harassing me further. You've already been reported. And to clarify, that rant was not for the entire community. Just for the trolls in this thread. I tried to start a thread or a write-up on...
  2. Ganome

You all have ruined this thread. Most of you are trolls. There's just three pages of crying and moaning. I'm the one who needs the attitude adjustment. Oh yeah! Got to love some forum master mechanics. How could I ever be a smart and good at turning a wrench as you? Please teach me your...
  3. Ganome

I'm really just tired of this community, constantly saying the same thing over and over again. It never gets anywhere. And for the record, I already am part of a Facebook community. And that community does not ridicule and repeat itself like this one. They're actually very knowledgeable, and...
  4. Ganome

Well I've had a few beers, and this post will probably be edited later. But to anyone who was *****ing and moaning, piss off. My car does not roll that much coal, and you can suck it. If you don't think I'm contributing, then to hell with you too. This post was supposed to be informative and...
  5. Ganome

I believe I am trying to contribute by posting this thread. And also talking through my problems and showing the resolution to said problem. I believe this is quite a contribution. As for the links, you can google that flipper zero. PS, this place is made before I had a few beers. So take it...
  6. Ganome

Malware can come inside of a cable. Omg cable for instance is just ONE example. And in this example, I can customize the payload to make it do whatever I want. There are multiple instances and occurrences of this. There are scripts, called badUSB. The flipper zero can hold numerous of these...
  7. Ganome

PM sent =)
  8. Ganome

I've tried to buy an MPPS cable in the past, I think off. Wish? It was a horrible idea because it was just full of malware and viruses. Do you have a respectable link? One that you would trust? PROBLEM RESOLVED!!! I have been fighting an issue where my car has been stalling out completely...
  9. Ganome

I don't think I have the tools for an individual to send me a tune? I've been using a reputable tuner for years. I find them reliable. When I requested 200 horsepower, they told me I was crazy because it would not be achievable without smoke. I told them it would be fine, and they were still...
  10. Ganome

I'll be purchasing a new tune come the start of the month. Requesting for smoke free of course.
  11. Ganome

My car doesn't constantly roll coal. I have to really get after it to make it roll black smoke. I'm talking at least 80% throttle and more. If I use anything more than about 50% after a shift it slips the tires anyways. I don't need more than 50% throttle, and therefore I'm rarely throwing any...
  12. Ganome

Everyone says that the best range is -0.5 through +0.5. My tuner told me that the car should run like a champ anywhere between -2.0 through +2.0. I personally have had the best luck sitting at true TDC. 0.0. however, you have to be careful. We'll try to reach true TDC. Because apparently if...
  13. Ganome

These tools weren't necessary because I had the head off the motor. I could verify TDC of the crank by looking at cylinder one; there is also a witness mark on the crank pulley. And I used a good size screwdriver and instead of the pin. I still had the cam locked in place. No need for fancy...
  14. Ganome

I was going crazy being told my timing was off. I was almost certain I was right to start with. But I wasted an entire day chasing a ghost. Only to get back right where I started and find out that it's likely a crank sensor. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and...
  15. Ganome

I'm just a little frustrated at the whole situation. I've spent probably 12 hours trying to address torsion only to get back exactly where I started. At 0.0, and not misreading or completely off. Totally TDC. This post was supposed to be informative and how to do a conversion in a machine shop...
  16. Ganome

That's what I'll be doing when the sun comes up. I've been sitting here still, idling in my car. And it still has yet to have a single issue. The tuner said that air was getting in through the injector. But sitting here smoking a little bit and thinking about that. There is an o-ring that seals...
  17. Ganome

After a few stalls. I had a really hard start. The car threw a DTC for crank position sensor. I cleared the DTC and the car fired up immediately. I have an idling now for 10 to 15 minutes without a single hiccup. This has happened twice. Now. I'm going to assume that my crank position sensor is...
  18. Ganome

I am not using stock injectors. I am using PD150 injectors
  19. Ganome

This forum is full of mostly trolls. Everyone claims that my motor is out of time and the torsion is set improperly, it's so far out of spec that the cam position sensor can't even find it. So I take two screenshots showing that it's properly timed. And there is still speculation that it is...