Search results

1. A

no start

i called a local electrician who is specialized in German cars and he manage to program the ecm, and the car is running fine, i really appreciate you help.
  2. A

no start

HI, WHT IS THE BEST PROGRAM OR TOOLS TO DO DELETE THE IMMO, I HAVE GSCAN2 , VCDS AND ICARSOFT. THANKS
  3. A

no start

HI, I found the problem, it is the ECU, i bought a second hand one and all lights engine, glow plug are on and the engine starts but it die after few second because of immobilizer. now my second problem what to program, the ECM or the key or both ? thanks
  4. A

no start

Many thanks for the quick response , my caddy has no 109 relay, do you have any other ideas, i am struggling with no working van
  5. A

no start

Hi, I have 2005 VW Caddy with 1.9 diesel engine, I don't have glow plug light, no engine light and when ignition on cooling fan goes to max speed, with DTC 01314 – 004. Appreciate your help.
  6. A

no start

Hi, I have 2005 VW Caddy with 1.9 diesel engine, I don't have glow plug light, no engine light and when ignition on cooling fan goes to max speed, with DTC 01314 – 004. Appreciate your help.