Search results

1. J

Multiple fuel pump failures

Still under deisel gate but they claim lift pump isn’t covered
  2. J

Dealers claiming it’s the lift pump only and the two I supplied won’t work.. only an oem?? They say the pressure drops after install
  3. J

2015 JEtta TDI just hit 100k
  4. J

car wouldn’t start at store. Had an ECM code I thought was from low battery. Took to local garage said it was fuel pump. Replaced .. still didn’t start they claimed it was hpfp. That’s under extended warranty so I took to VW. They claimed the pumps installed was no good. Bosch OE. Removed and...
  5. J

P068A ECM PCM Relay 2015 TDI Jetta

I thought this was initially fuel related however I admittedly put in the cabin air filter backwards and went for a drive … parked at Walmart went in and came out with some groceries to a car that cranked but didn’t turn over. Finally went and bought a scan tool and got P068A code. Anyone know...
  6. J

2015 Jetta 2.0 cranks but won’t start

Do you guys know where I could disconnect the camshaft positioning sensor. Dealer advised it could be that or timing issue. Wanted to try a simple disconnect of the sensor but I’m unsure of the wiring location?
  7. J

I pulled the timing belt cover back a little and saw that was still attached and looked tight.
  8. J

Automatic unfortunately. No rpm’s do not move when cranking. I thought about crankshaft positioning sensor.. is there a way to test it without specialized tools?
  9. J

No havent changed it yet .. planned on changing it in March .. just hit 100k. I pretty sure I had the cabin air filter in backwards if that might have shorted something out? Would the car still start with a jump if it was the alternator?
  10. J

Some quick history. Had a burning smell coming out of the vents thought it was a bad heating element/aux heater. Replaced cabin air filter before I messed with the aux heater. Replaced filter drove 1 mile to Walmart bought some food and the car just cranks now and won’t turn over. Tried jumping...