Search results

1. LindseyTDI2012

Delete Kit for 2012 Jetta TDI MK6

I can deal with a lot of work... Having someone else do it equals half of what I paid for the car, and that doesn't include the new air intake manifold and lock cylinder it needs. Yikes!
  2. LindseyTDI2012

I feel I can do it... Might take me a week from being meticulous, but I'll get it done. LOL
  3. LindseyTDI2012

I gotta do what I gotta do... If I have to use drive-up ramps, then I suppose that's what I'll do. I'm glad it's at least doable. Thanks for chiming in :)
  4. LindseyTDI2012

I'm doing a delete on my Jetta soon, myself, with VERY LITTLE experience. I'm confident I can do it so long as I have a way to lift the car (any advice here would be much appreciated). Does anyone know of a decent CHEAP'ish delete kit and tune I can buy? I'm kind of strapped for cash, (poor...
  5. LindseyTDI2012

DPF issues

Florida does not have emissions inspections. I'm going to go with a delete kit and do it myself. I'm looking at, roughly, $1500.00 for parts - this includes the tune. Who has none of what? LoL
  6. LindseyTDI2012

DPF issues

Ooof.... Oh well. Looks like I'll be doing the delete asap.
  7. LindseyTDI2012

DPF issues

I did get a little bit of soot on my fingers when I checked last. Unbeknownst to me, the bracket had already been installed when I purchased the car 7 months ago. The EGR wasn't clogged when I cleaned it out. I did see soot in the intake manifold. How long do you think I can drive my car before...
  8. LindseyTDI2012

DPF issues

I just emailed Panzer Performance; they didn't save any of the DTC's. He said there were codes for the "intake manifold, DPF and EGR". Based on their full-scan diagnostic the light was triggered by a "clogged DPF". However, they did not run any scan to find out how clogged it is.
  9. LindseyTDI2012

DPF issues

2012 Jetta DPF light came on a couple of months ago. I took the car in for a diagnostic; needs a new air intake manifold & DPF delete. I did a forced regeneration yesterday. I accelerated to around 4000 RPM until fourth gear at 2500 RPM. I did this for roughly 15 minutes until I got into...