Search results

1. John Wesley Hardin

Snow screen

Im tired of that little flap on the snorkle , Im just gonna let it go and put on a YouTube video of Merle and "Working Man Blues" The black and white version..
  2. John Wesley Hardin

Snow screen

I digress ! I misspoke. I wasnt referring to the screen , but the side panel spring loaded flap that has a small filter on it. The small side filter on the snorkle is rotted out. This allows more sand and debri to enter the the air filter box. Anyways I ordered another one to replace it .
  3. John Wesley Hardin

Its been a long long time...

Or how bout "Im lying here with Linda on my Mind" by Conway
  4. John Wesley Hardin

Great post , and some good info! Breakout thee Chicken Lube !
  5. John Wesley Hardin

Hey just come to The Sugar Shack bar in Rockport and you'll see a live rendition unfold before your eyes along with other debauchery !
  6. John Wesley Hardin

Thanks for the info , I'll whoop out the ol Chicken Lube. I like the Conway version myself and please take my wife !
  7. John Wesley Hardin

Conways got a twang I got a plock. Hey I think thats the start of a Country song !
  8. John Wesley Hardin

Did Elvis sing that on his movie Clam Bake?
  9. John Wesley Hardin

Ooh.. didnt know that. I have replaced all front end parts . It initally performed beautifully after install. Now when I hit certain bumps I here a hard knock, thats troubling me. Thanks for the info!
  10. John Wesley Hardin

Im still laughing and cant stop when I read your post!
  11. John Wesley Hardin

I couldnt stop laughing for about five minutes Haha !
  12. John Wesley Hardin

Forgot about the chicken lube, works on everything even small farm animals!
  13. John Wesley Hardin

Its been a long long time...Is that George Jones or Conway Twitty ? Hey folks been a while . TDI Jetta is still kicking . Have a few questions for the seasoned veterans of the Forum. Turbo is still firing baby. Pissing off a lot of road rage drivers trying to get one car length ahead ,haha New...
  14. John Wesley Hardin

Oil Change , level Strange

Thats what she said hahaha, just a joke , just a joke
  15. John Wesley Hardin

Yes The dipstick is okay. I asked her today haha. Oh you mean on the car. Yes the dipstick is OEM. I just probably put in 6 quarts when I changed the oil . The oil level was about 5/16" above the dog leg on the dipstick. I was working under adverse wind conditions with no funnel , so I went...
  16. John Wesley Hardin

Thats what Im thinking electric power vacuum pump yep thanks I'll find something that will work. i dont want to hand pump it out. I was stuffing a rag down in the oil filter housing , a vacuum would be much better
  17. John Wesley Hardin

I have ape like appendages ,so I can reach the drain plug with the car level on the ground. I just put to much oil in . So I sucked some out through the dip stick tube with a lower unit hand pump for a boat motor
  18. John Wesley Hardin

I like your thinking there RR. My Jetta is only 6" clearance underneath maybe. I have to turn the wheels all the way to the right . Slither up there on my back as close as I can and with my left arm almost fully extended reach in there with a socket and with my right arm reaching over the top of...
  19. John Wesley Hardin

LOL thats funny as hell
  20. John Wesley Hardin

I'll try a breast pump next