Search results

1. E

New noise

Won’t be able to tear into this until Sunday… but it’s on my brain and maybe one of you have already lived through this. High pitched noise that increases/decreases with RPM’s is what the concerning noise is. without a second set of feet- this is the best I can do solo.
  2. E

Cjaa stage 2 + cr170 turbo.

So, I’m kind of at a bit of a loss “expectations” wise. Stage 2 tune from Stevenson- car ran quick- for a tdi, I was pretty impressed. Tuned at 49k miles, blew the turbo at 55k miles… 🤣😂👍🏼 Running around for the last week with a new cr170 with 52mm wheel- turbo noises have been great...
  3. E

Fuel filter upgrade with protection

Hello to all, So, I am a day late and a few bucks short! Looking at the 2micron unit- this was an awesome design, though from what I am reading the member no longer makes these. Is there any other setup on the market that offers 1- 2 micron fuel filtering WITH the high pressure fuel pump...
  4. E

Catch can CR- Cjaa 2.0 tdi

Searching and reading around- everything keeps leading to a catch can isn’t necessary for a tdi. For those with the Cjaa/CR tdi’s with increased boost, how are you stopping/preventing the decent amount of oil from being sucked through? Didn’t really notice a problem until getting over 24psi...
  5. E

Cr170 and 4 bar map upgrade- what’s needed

I have read both sides, need a tune, do not need a tune… I have read map needs a tune…. Not reading anything black and white. Cjaa- currently on a stage 2 tune with the need for a new turbo. Looking to Installing a cr170 soon- I have read that I need to re-establish the actuator with vcds, but...
  6. E

Failed CCV? Catch can?

Searching has shown me a lot of posts on catch cans are bad for cold environments… not a lot on any actual benefit. Searching failed PCV valve hasn’t given me much either… I am getting a bunch of oil being pushed through the CCV and seeping from the turbo muffler pipe area. I have checked...
  7. E

S3 intercooler hoses

Hello to all. My searching has not led me to anything recent… please post any thread that is recent since I missed it in my search…. Looking to pick up an S3 intercooler. I have found a decent deal on a new all aluminum unit $250. However, I cannot find any companies that still sell mk6...
  8. E

Fuel economy post dpf replacement.

Curious- for those that have had a dpf replaced under warranty. What was your fuel economy before (thousands of miles before it being clogged and needing to be replaced), and what is it after? We have a 2013 that we have owned since 2018- fresh off the dieselgate release… 20k miles...
  9. E

Cjaa o2 sensor

Hello, What situations would cause P0136-004 I replaced the sensor first go around. However couple thousand miles later Lights back on same code…. Car is “free flowing”, I am not seeing any exhaust leaks…?? Not really sure what else to be looking for that could cause the sensor to pop the...