Search results

1. D

100,000 Passat

I thought I would share some of the good news related to the Passat: http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_1021.shtml I happened to be in the paint shop when it went through being painted. I ran up to the booth viewing area to watch - pretty neat experience :o
  2. D

Window regulator TSB

I've searched the forums and can't locate the window regulator TSB. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to share? Any help is greatly appreciated. Mine was replaced 08/30/2002 - 59,870 miles and the passenger window fell down inside my door today :(. Guess they did a great "fix" in '02.
  3. D

Stock ALH Manifold

FS: Stock ALH Manifold <sold>
  4. D

FS: VNT 15 Core

Fs: Vnt 15 Consider it gone.
  5. D

EuroJet SMIC Hose Size

Hello all, I'm currently looking into doing some custom piping and was needing a quick question answered. I have the EuroJet SMIC, and I am needed to know the inlet and outlet sizes. I am guessing that they are 2.25 or 2.5, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could confirm one of the sizes...
  6. D

Misc MKIV Filters

Hello all, friends dad sold his MKIV Golf and sent me all his filters - nice gester but I'm already up to my neck in them :rolleyes:. All prices include lower 48 shipping Pack of 10 Mann Oil Filters: [SOLD] Bosch fuel filter: [SOLD] Meyle cabin filter: [SOLD] If you buy them all: [SOLD] He...
  7. D

North East TN GTG with Bleached Bora

As many know, Aaron (BleachedBora) is on his cross country journey - and will possibly be in this area. Rather short notice since he departs this area on Sunday - but perhaps we could get him over into the Johnson City area. I've spoken to the local parks office and there is no issues with us...
  8. D

Injection Pump

I'm a little confused on an injection pump that I have the possibility of purchasing. The part number listed on it is: 038130107BOO. The guy that has it also says it will not fit a manual transmission car. Can anyone shed some light on this part number?
  9. D

FS: MK4 Parts

FS: MK4 Parts - EVERYTHING SOLD - Due to recent upgrades I have a few items sitting around my apartment that need to be sent to better homes ;) Intercooler with 2.5 bar MAP sensor - SOLD Mass air flow sensor with housing- SOLD OEM Golf Headlights - SOLD VNT15 intake pipe - SOLD I'll be...
  10. D

Desperate Times

RICHMOND, Texas -- Prices for diesel fuel have been setting record highs recently, but two Richmond gas stations have lost out on selling more than a thousand gallons of it, KPRC Local 2 reported Thursday. Richmond police said a total about 1,400 gallons of diesel fuel were stolen from the...
  11. D

Thunder Valley Volks Rally - Bristol, TN

Hello all, Some of my friends over at TNDubs.Com have setup a pretty nice VW/Audi/Porsche GTG. Its going to be 04/12/2008-04/13/2008. For information go to: http://www.bristoldragway.com/events/vwrally/ I'll also be able to answer most questions. So far it will be: drag, autocross, and camping
  12. D

FS: MK4 Stock Suspension

Hey Guys, I've got the stock springs, shocks and struts off my MK4 Golf for sale. They have 130k miles on them and still felt great - just felt like going with Koni FSDs and Shine springs. Make an offer.
  13. D

Koni FSD Install

Hey guys, My Koni FSDs, TT Bushing, and Shine Springs were delivered yesterday and I've been hunting for a local shop to do the install. I'd love to do it myself, but due to living in an apartment that just isnt a possibility. I've consulted three local shops each giving me a price quote of...
  14. D

Will not start/Rapid clicking noise

Hello all, I'm having a bit of a problem out of my 2000 Golf 1J. When I went to start it up to leave a few minutes ago all I got was a rapid clicking noise when turned over - and the radio will not turn on. No lights were left on, nothing connected to cigarette lighter. Any ideas as to what the...
  15. D

Locking, Sunroof problem

Hi guys, I've got a few minor problems on my 2000 Golf 1J 5 Speed. As of last night and this morning, the windows will not roll up/down when using the driver side control (have not yet tried each door control as of yet) but the keyfob in the door will roll the windows up/down. The gas hatch...
  16. D

Homebrewing Question

Hello all, I found a little guide online to make a small batch of biodiesel at home with a blender, as was wondering if someone with a little more experience could look over it for me and make sure its legit and wont cause any damage. http://www.dangerouslaboratories.org/biodiesel.html Any...
  17. D

Busted Oil Pan and Stranded: Chattanooga, TN

Hey guys, I'm not a very frequent poster here, but I lerk and read daily. I was on a service call in Soddy-Daisy, went down the person’s driveway, bottomed out, and busted my oil pan. Is there anyone in the area that could give me a hand pulling this off and putting a replacement on?? Any help...
  18. D

Busted Oil Pan: Chattanooga, TN

Hey guys, My oil pan just busted when I was on a service call in Chattanooga, TN area. Does anyone know of anyone here that would have one readily available?
  19. D

Question about 2002 Jetta

Did the 2002 Jetta TDIs come with a 60k timing belt or the 100?