Search results

1. T

Phoenix area TDI owners, post if you're still here

Always in Phoenix...Mesa I in the Phoenix metro area. It's all pretty close.
  2. T

If you can supply all the parts, I'd be happy to help. I can't do the tuning, but I have a garage and all the tools for something like this.
  3. T

I'm down here in Mesa, right off the 101. I have two 2005 Passat TDI's I'm wanting to do a manual swap on one of them. Is the Beetle an easier swap? I just took a CJAA/harness/ecu to Laughlin NV for a friend to swap into a Jeep Commander.
  4. T

I'm on Broadway and 101 in Tempe. Got my homebrew special...2006 BRM... if you see a white bonnet, bumper, and front left fender on a blue Jetta...it's me. Lol.
  5. T

I guess I should add, take what you need/want for free. It is going to the junkyard in 2 weeks. No engine, wiring harness, hood, front left fender, front bumper, or headlights. The body panels are straight and color is white.
  6. T

Hey! New to the forum... I'm in Mesa! I have a 2006 and 2010 Jetta TDI. The 2010is a parts car, if anyone is interested...
  7. T

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Hello from AZ. I just bought a 2006 Jetta 1.9 TDI and a 2010 Jetta 2.0 TDI. The 06 has a title... the 10 is a parts car for the front end damage on the 06. Couple questions... The 1.9 isn't starting, I was wondering if there was a place to start troubleshooting? I'm a mechanic, but not worked...