Search results

1. ColeCoryell

Mods to make a golf tdi handle like a gti?

Thank you for this appropriate:) response. It’s appreciated. Coil overs are overkill for my thinking. But shocks, springs, and maybe a thicker rear sway bar…
  2. ColeCoryell

What’s with the attitude? I have no gti dreams. I had a gti. It was great fun, and the same generation so I know more or less what my tdi can handle like. It’s not a different car. I have a different car that I would take to a track day or for HPDE. I just would like my daily to handle a little...
  3. ColeCoryell

This is snarky and factually incorrect as to my goals and the cost of upgrades. So why even reply? There are some simple mods that can really improve the handling. I know, I’ve done it on other cars. My tdi has 27k miles, and I plan to keep it a while. So now I’ve educated you.
  4. ColeCoryell

Hi all, This is my First post as I just got my 2015 VW golf TDI a few weeks ago. I used to have a gen 7 GTI and I’d like to get the tdi to handle more like it. I’m guessing I will need to change the shocks, springs, sway bars, and wheels. If you’ve done this, I would really appreciate it if you...