Search results

1. C

Blown head

I wish I had not paid attention to my mechanic as he suggested to not fix the engine and just get an used one… but now is to late. It has over heated to the point of stoping working. After cooling it started working again but maybe the heads are bent or possibly cracked now. I have been looking...
  2. C

Blown head

Yes WA near Seattle
  3. C

Blown head

Oh sorry, it is a 2010 Sportwagen. All the emission stuff is still in the car. The delete kit is not installed. I am thinking about putting an use engine in there. I just spent to much already
  4. C

Blown head

What should I do with the car? The good, new suspension all around every bushing replaced. It has a lift kit and new bigger tires. New brakes all around. New head liner. New uninstalled hood, rear bumper primed and full emissions delete kit. Also new Uninstalled shifter bushing replacement kit...
  5. C

Blown head

Okay so I talked with a lawyer and with VW extensively and basically because it is a global issue they can’t make exceptions for anyone if one gets exemptions everyone around the world would have an legal opening. Arguing with the dealerships nobody wants to take responsibility because the 8...
  6. C

Blown head

What do you propose?
  7. C

Blown head

Thank you so much. I have been busy getting prove and evidence as much as I can. I also got several people to say they will testify if need be. I will fight this! Thanks
  8. C

Blown head

If they cover the engine why not?
  9. C

Blown head

Hello, so I, unfortunately, confirmed my head gasket has failed. It has been failing for years. I tried to get VW to fix it while under warranty but they would keep ignoring me saying there was nothing wrong. Well now the car is out of warranty and I have spent over 3k proving it is the head...