Search results

1. S

Hi Vince, I see awhile back you had an AAZ manifold for sale. I am wondering if you still have...

Hi Vince, I see awhile back you had an AAZ manifold for sale. I am wondering if you still have it? Thanks Scott
  2. S

WTB: ALH Golf Manual in NorCal(Found)

Cantwrite, Thanks for thinking of me. I did talk with envjust a couple times and his car was very high on my Radar when he was considering doing the 5 speed swap. But, I found a 5 speed for a very reasonable price a couple hours from home. I picked it up a week ago today. After spending...
  3. S

Actually, not the buyer, that would be me. The seller flaked. First time that has ever happened to me in 30 years of buying cars.
  4. S

Well, I was suppose to go pick one up tomorrow but the buyer flaked. I'm willing to pay for the right car nearby. I'm serious and have cash in hand.
  5. S

This is going to be harder than I thought
  6. S

Willing to pay a fair price for the right car
  7. S

I'm looking for a ALH Golf with Manual and under 200,000 miles preferably. I've missed on a couple local ones recently. It does not need to look perfect(but would be nice) so long as it is mechanically sound. Please PM me if you have something. Thank You
  8. S

SOLD!!!!

I might be interested in working something out with you. I am looking for an engine swap candidate. I am in Petaluma