Search results

1. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

FS: Metalnerd timing belt pulley tool, metalnerd long 5mm oil pan bolt allen, metalnerd MKIV strut spreader and 16mm SPC rear axle camber shim wrench

I have the following for sale that I dont need. Metalnerd sprocket buster timing belt pulley holder tool thingie. $40 plus shipping Metalnerd 5mm long reach allen socket for oil pan bolts between trans and pan. $10 plus shipping SPC 16mm offset box wrench for installing rear camber...
  2. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Request sent.

Request sent.
  3. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Bon voyage! Son joined to replace me.

I'll be around now and again. I am driving an LT1 F-Body. Polar opposite of a MKIV or MKVI TDi yet strangely satisfying. Until it comes to fillup.
  4. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Hey Doug let me get shipping on it box all the stuff. I'll send you a request with usps shipping...

Hey Doug let me get shipping on it box all the stuff. I'll send you a request with usps shipping tracking. Seems cheapest lately.
  5. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

For sure. TBI means screens hurt brain, worse than prior. I'll stop by a couple times a month.
  6. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

I'm going to go silent unless I pickup another TDi. My son has my JSW CJAA car and loves it. He has joined to replace me. Once I sell the TDi related bits I have left, I am ghost unless he has a thread. Really miss my 00 ALH beetle. For now I have a clunky ancient pushrod iron block V8 and solid...
  7. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Anyone curious to see how well a new beetle holds up to 50mph head on into a concrete barrier? Totalled my car, not at fault.

That is being explored along with ways to nourish some severely dessicated discs. I'd like to not be a robot and I have heard so many bad and good experiences. C5-C6 they cut into the FRONT of the neck and it is an anterior discectomy.... Yeah..... whole lot of **** that very risky.
  8. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Anyone curious to see how well a new beetle holds up to 50mph head on into a concrete barrier? Totalled my car, not at fault.

It has done nothing but go Detroit in the way of crime, buildings with vacancies etc. The northwest side is now a ghetto no matter a 2 million dollar grey stone building or a 500k small 130 year old moldy wooden house. You can only escape that place now, it is simply not livable.
  9. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

I actually today ended up with the most opposite car to the green TDI beetle. A 1993 LT1 automatic Trans Am. First year fourth gen f-body, pop up headlights, 160k miles rebuilt motor, cam and desert car rust free. I'm tickled, yet ugh about mileage.
  10. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Exactly what happened none of the other people who hit me while I ping pinged stopped either. Chicago city people. I moved that week literally. I totalled a friend's car later in the week(yes again not at fault) and gave up driving. Second wrecked was low speed rear end. No Cars for a while...
  11. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

The interior flee apart too radio cage all that just shattered the attachments broke. I had the knee bar under dash in..... glad I did just in case. And kept door bars all safety **** was there still.
  12. Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Thanks all. Let me sanitize license plates I will post later today. The beetle rode the guard rail of a 50ft drop concrete rail grinding like a skate board. The front end vent so bad when it spun around and I was hit again (3 hits total including the original pit maneuver) I had zero control...