Search results

1. R

2015 Q7 P1592 Boost pressure/altitude sensor correlation

Okay guys, have a weird one for ya, I have determined that it does need a new boost pressure sensor to fix this code HOWEVER there may be another problem. Vehicle was brought to me in limp mode because of the code, I first removed the sensor to inspect, looked alright but as I was going to...
  2. R

VCDS cable for sale

Real deal cable from Rosstech, unlimited VIN. HEX-CAN, so it should work on 2012 cars and older. $325 shipped in the USA
  3. R

temp and fuel gauge INOP when hot outside

Problem: after I leave work and its sat outside all day (hot out) I get in and go, both gauges don't read or read inaccurately until I cycle the key. Anyone experience this issue? 2006 Jetta BRM/DSG
  4. R

Timing belt job on a CVC engine, is there any torsion value to look at after its up and running?

Like an old PD engine? These waterpumps they have now are weird and freakin expensive!
  5. R

Totally impressed with the PD140

Just installed last night to my jetta BRM with 284K now since the VNT was acting up and making it run like poo. New stage 4 tune from Malone and 3 bar MAP sensor and TAADAAAAH! what a world of difference. Love this thing. Couldn't justify another KP39 so....yeah. Now to fill up and see mileage...
  6. R

BRM stage 2 tune for manual

Yeah I bought it for my auto, doesn't work for me since it's for a manual car...$250 obo Flash loader (older model) Send me a PM with your number if you want a picture of the unit.
  7. R

WTB: a/c compressor 1K0 820 808F

anyone have one cheap? shipping to 21502 or 15522, which ever is better. car is a 2006 jetta with BRM
  8. R

PD head cracks from injector hole to intake valve seat

How have you all dealt with this? new head? reman? I just snagged a reman head off ebay and sure as hell cracks in all 4 cylinders too. Is this how they all are? car is a 2006 Jetta with a BRM