Search results

1. Eng.jpeg

Eng.jpeg

2. VT_Mounts.jpeg

VT_Mounts.jpeg

3. Xtremefunky

My tuned Ibiza(s) 2.0TDI FR ´13

Yes definitely. Already available to choose. Last week I did a small change to give my car for a better feel. In the last 2000km I felt the engine movement became larger and also shifting gears, as well as just lifting off and such became more jerky... at some point I wasnt sure if I forgot...
  4. GB.jpeg

GB.jpeg

5. Xtremefunky

As I mentioned I will combat the surge and yesterday... after waiting like an eon. The custom made anti-surge housing for my GTD2265VZ 6+6 finally arrived. All the great custom work was done by MuchBoost of course. The outcome of this was unknown. Could have been that I "send" the turbo right...
  6. GTD2265VZ 6+6 Anti surge mod 2-3-4Pull.mp4

GTD2265VZ 6+6 Anti surge mod 2-3-4Pull.mp4

7. after anti surge mod.jpg

after anti surge mod.jpg

8. before anti surge mod.jpg

before anti surge mod.jpg

9. Xtremefunky

Exhaust & Tune advice please

Thank you all for the flowers guys :D Well appreciate them! But everybody needs to decide for themselves whats the best for their cars. 🏎 💨
  10. Xtremefunky

Exhaust & Tune advice please

If you are really going to straight pipe your car, 2.5" is fine. At least when we talk about the 250-300HP (not WHP) range. If you wanna get beyond 300HP. 2.75" is the minimum till 340-360HP. Everything beyond 360HP will need 3". Unless you like to shovel immense boost numbers in your engine...
  11. Xtremefunky

Lol. Numbers I already did with the GTD1756VRK.
  12. Xtremefunky

Today was a bit a different day. Due to the fact, that I still have the 4Bar map sensor mounted, Im kinda playing with the fire and.. yesterday I nearly paid the price for that. (Playing with fire = requesting boost near the sensor limit) Because I had everything laying behind me for at least 4...
  13. 6Bar Map.mp4

6Bar Map.mp4

14. Xtremefunky

I installed my new Turbo a few days ago. To be precise its a GTD2265VZ with 6+6 compressor wheel. And I finally found the limits of the stock cylinder head now. Took quite some effort, I would say. The limit is somewhere around 1050kg/h. Which isnt too bad to be honest. Im also happy that I full...
  15. Xtremefunky

Good question. But the DSGs cost way more than the MT brothers. I mean.. I can get such a gearbox for less than 150 bucks. Yes. Its real. Impossible to get a DSG for that. Sooo... Only due to that, wont look into them, even tho its of course a good idea. But in the end, it needs to be cost...
  16. Xtremefunky

Today my "new" tranny arrived. Its from a skoda superb with 140HP CR engine. (Transmission code: NFP) In theory this car / gearbox has the same ratio like from my ibiza. So 6th gear at 100kph is around 1600rpm. But since my ibiza has (obviously) much smaller tires than the Golf platform, this...
  17. Tranny.jpeg

Tranny.jpeg

18. Xtremefunky

Its indeed. When the load is a bit higher on the engine, like 4th+ gear (real world), it already builds up ~400Nm without any effort and then from this moment on, it just increases, and honestly. At around 2600rpm is the moment, where you think: This cant increase any further and then it just...
  19. Xtremefunky

Today, I was on the dyno to check how the whole story came out. I was expecting the 60mm to have a bit more beans compared to the 56mm... I mean, all in all the scaling was about right, but I overestimated the OEM compressor wheel. So it runs out of breath pretty quickly. And the difference...
  20. Dyno.jpeg

Dyno.jpeg