Search results

1. B

turbo upgrades

ive really got alot to learn!! I truly dont know 80% of what you guys talk about and im very impressd to see the knowledge you gentlemen have. i am a fast learner but i have to get my hands in it to be able to retain that knowledge. If anyone knows of someone in Middle Tennessee in the USA...
  2. B

turbo upgrades

How much is the stock pushing then?
  3. B

turbo upgrades

Ive also looked into getting a tunezilla programmer to get a proper tune to go with the new turbo. Do I need to do anything to the car when putting a upgrade turbo on?
  4. B

turbo upgrades

I watched a upgrade of a similar turbo and he said that your supposed to upgrade those maps along with it to remap your ECU for fuel and air. Again I'm not sure on any of this that's why I'm here to get the help to make sure I'm doing this right. I haven't put anything on yet. It runs great but...
  5. B

GTI-TDI Build

THIS ENTIRE SITE IS AWESOME, I BELEIVE YOULL GET GOOD HELP HERE, IM STARTING ON S GARRETT VNT1749V TURBO UPGRADE AND IM LOOKING TO THIS SITE FOR ALOT OF HELP.
  6. B

My 2door 03 golf

VERY NICE BRO, I HAVE A 06 4 DOOR. I CALL HER MARY..LOL, SHE HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL
  7. B

turbo upgrades

I'm new to the tdi scene with a new used purchase of my 06 vw golf. I was hooked on it from the moment I drove it. I'm up grading the turbo to a Garrett VT1749v and I'm also putting a bar4 map on it. I bought a tuner chip from Thornton chips and tune. MY question is do I need to do anything...