Search results

1. P

P2459/08863 DPF Regeneration Frequency

I'm still having same problem car drives fine no loss of power,tail pipe is clean no soot, my have to try dpf cleaning solution, if anyone has good dpf for sale let me know.
  2. P

WTB: DPF filter for 12-14 Passat crka

Got few massages from new members that just registered and they are all scam saying they have dpf filter cheap. if you have one for sale reply here on my post and I will massage you directly. if you send me massge before replaying here it will be ignored,blocked, reported.
  3. P

WTB: DPF filter for 12-14 Passat crka

Looking for dpf filter for 12-14 passat must be in good working condition
  4. P

2013 Passat DSG

I'm not in rush when ever you get to it let me know.
  5. P

2013 Passat DSG

$100 can you take white towel paper and wipe inside of the dpf down pipe and post video
  6. P

2013 Passat DSG

Is the dpf filter any good do you know was it ever changed and what's the price
  7. P

WTB: DPF filter for 12-14 Passat

That one is for jetta and won't fit passat as exhaust connections are not same, thanks
  8. P

Thanks they are not same it has to be from passat as the pipe connection is diferen on the jetta.
  9. P

Im little confuse but it looks like my emission Warranty expired at 123k miles and now I'm on my own.
  10. P

Thanks here is what it says Results for your 2014 Passat Sedan 4D SE TDI I4 Volkswagen Emissions Modification Programs Vehicle (VIN) Included in Settlement:YESModification Approved by EPA and CARB:YESModification Completed for this Vehicle (VIN):YESVehicle has Extended Emissions...
  11. P

Thank you I will get that checked out today and I also have one extra pressure sensor from my previous 13 jetta will raplace it and see how it goes.
  12. P

Looking to buy dpf filter for 12-14 passat that is in good working condition.
  13. P

Im not sure if it has warranty as i just got the car I see on the google warranty is 10 years or 120k miles, no soot pipe is clean and car doesn't smoke
  14. P

Just purchased 2014 passat tdi with 156k miles and it's throwing error code every 70 to 100 miles P2459/08863 DPF Regeneration Frequency, car drives fine has lots of power, I have checked dpf with Carista soot level is low around 9g and I also have forced the car to do Regen it completes it...