Search results

1. Denno56

92 Jetta wheel caps?

Hello, Im wondering if anyone knows of a place (if they make them) A wheel center cap. The stock hub caps look lousy. the stock wheels look good but id like to just finpd a 6” center cap that covers the lug nuts? I dont wanna go and spend alot of money for replacement wheels. I want to keep...
  2. Denno56

MK-2 ?

Thanks for the info. I think the one i have is in great shape for a 1992 new england car. Its so clean.
  3. Denno56

MK-2 ?

Im still trying to find out the actual # of 92 Jetta-GL Turbo ECOdiesel’s built in Germany in 1992 & shipped to the USA. The last of the MK-2 run.
  4. Denno56

MK-2 ?

Well thanks for trying much appreciated.
  5. Denno56

MK-2 ?

I have the door jam sticker with a build date of 5/91 The vin is; WVWRF21G6NW004538 I'm curious as to of the 47 built which one is mine? thanks for the offer to help. Dennis
  6. Denno56

MK-2 ?

Hi, Not sure if im in the correct spot? Ive. 92 ECOdiesel. I have seen that there were only 47 built in 92. How can I find out which car is mine of the 47? Thanks Dennis
  7. Denno56

92 Jetta ECOdiesel cooling fan motor?

There on vac till 22nd i will give it a try thanks
  8. Denno56

Thanks I will give it a shot. The part #’s on the Bosch motor are 357-959-455-H not L. I wonder what the difference us?
  9. Denno56

I am having a hard time trying to find one of those cooling fan motors?
  10. Denno56

Yes I did and its good. Thanks for the advice 👍🏻
  11. Denno56

Thank you so much for the help. I appreciate it very much. Dennis
  12. Denno56

Thank you. I can send you picks of the connects if that helps? Im checking all the local junk yards too. Wish i could find just the fan motor? Might have to send it out for a rebuild? Or get it rebuilt and keep as a spare if i can find another one? my email is, Denno56@gmail.com 👍🏻
  13. Denno56

Hello, Im wondering if anyone knows were I can get an exact fit cooling fan (Bosch) motor? Its for my 92 Jetta ECOdiesel Mine froze up and quit. Been trying to find a new or used one? Even an after market ones ok? thank you Dennis
  14. Denno56

1992 Jetta Echodiesel 4 sale

I have decided not to sell this car. Does anyone know how i can delete my post? Thanks Dennis
  15. Denno56

Done

Done
  16. Denno56

1992 Jetta Echodiesel 4 sale

Hi, I have a in good cond 1992 Jetta ecodiesel for sale. i am the 3rd owner. Car has a 5 speed turbo. red in color grey cloth int. Manual sun roof and windows. Car is unmolested. No mods. It has 125,000 no rust garage stored. I have almost all maint slips since built. $5,000.00
  17. Denno56

Crank sensor location

I found the problem with the lic plate lights. The wire broke in the harness up in the trunk lid. I think years of heat cause it to break due in part to the wire coating breaking down from excessive heat. I spliced it but will replace the harness soon. Got my inspection sticker and this 92 MK2...
  18. Denno56

Crank sensor location

Finally got the fuel i jector pump to pull fuel from the tank👍🏻 Thanks for all the imput😀👍🏻 Much appreciated. Dennis ps. I am wondering if anyone can post a wire schematic showing the license plate lights please? I am curious to see where it cones from. I may have disconnected them when i...