Search results

1. Z

Weird turbo flutter and loss of power at high rpm

SOLVED: I took the car to a mechanic since i couldnt figure the problem out myself. pparently you need to code the n75 to work for your exact car for it to work properly, that wasnt my main problem tho. They told me I had mixed the connectors up on my vnt and breather temperature sensor tho i...
  2. Z

Right, I replaced the MAP sensor: no change. Im wondering if the anti-fludder valve could have stuck mid-way and is causing my problems? I dont know, but I’ll check it out once i have the time alongside with the intake manifold. After all that is done, if it doesnt get any better, I have no idea...
  3. Z

Alright so a little update. I changed the n75 solenoid valve. Didnt help. Went to a mechanic (again) and they told me theres an issue with overboost which for some reason my reader read the code as ”oil temperature sender” idk honestly. Well anyway they told me it could be possible that my dpf...
  4. Z

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes: I had a problem with my original turbo. Basically the actuator(? Not sure if its the right term. In Finland we call it turbo clock but dont believe its the right term in english) on the turbo, where the shaft thing is connected was stuck, and I...