Search results

1. Yetti

Can someone help identify this hose?

I’ll take a better picture, but it comes off the intake tube just after the air filter box. I don’t like the tape. Looks like someone taped up a hole and left it. Wouldn’t surprise me. The previous owner of this car was a toolshed. I’ve been going around fixing all kinds of “repairs” that were...
  2. Yetti

Can someone help identify this hose?

2013 JSW I’ve been trying to find a part number for this hose. The numbers on the hose are useless, and going by the number on the component it is attached to hasn’t been helpful either. Searching the online parts catalog for my local dealership hasn’t been helpful either. Can anyone help me...
  3. Yetti

Is this normal TDI battery behavior?

It’s likely that your battery is trash. If you can load test it, do it. a couple easy ways to test the charging system is to measure battery voltage while running. An alternator usually outputs between 13.5-14.5 VDC while charging. A more effective method is to get ahold of a DC amp clamp and...
  4. Yetti

Lifted sportwagen issues

If you have bad tires, there’s not an alignment in the world that will correct it. If you have bad tires, and the shop performed an alignment for you, you need to go get your money back and fire them.
  5. Yetti

2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI - The Yetti

Hi all, I'm new around here. I introduced myself over in the introduction thread, but I wanted to share some pictures of our newly acquired 2013 Sportwagen TDI that we refer to as the Yetti. I really have no idea why I started calling it that, but the name stuck. I actually started calling it...
  6. Yetti

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Hi, my name is James. We picked up a 2013 Jetta Sportwagen TDI that we lovingly refer to as the Yetti. Had just over 70K when we got in late September. Been cleaning it up (it has led a hard life) and slowly making little repairs that it needs, which brought me here, so to speak. Looking forward...