Search results

1. C

***SOLD*** FS: BHW BSD kit, subframe pins, timing tool kit, crankshaft seal installer, vacuum pump: Sacramento, CA $250 ***SOLD***

****SOLD**** I took apart my BHW after I bought all these parts and found out it was already gear driven. I used one of the bearings from the BSD kit and can't remember which it was, but the rest of that kit is complete. I changed the vacuum pump, but I don't think it was bad, I was just...
  2. C

Transmission fluid and oil leaks...yep...more of them...

I'm constantly leaking oil but lately the transmission feels like it's slipping a little. Lo and behold, there is some fluid on the ground...that I assume is transmission fluid...I suppose it could be diff fluid too. So I put it up on stands and check the fluid...dipping my finger in the fill...
  3. C

Accessory Belt Tensioner BOLT part number

Replaced the tensioner on my BHW not too long ago. Lost power steering today, popped hood, accessory serpentine belt tensioner was sitting funky. The bolt sheared, either I overtorqued it or undertorqued it. In any case, I need a new one. Anybody have the part number or know where I can get...
  4. C

Yet another oil leak identification question.

I've been lurking on here since I acquired my 05 wagon a year or so ago. I couldn't find any specific pics of my leak through a search though, so now I'm on to my first post. I just changed the tandem pump, coolant tee and temp sensor along with two of the hoses back there because all that was...