Search results

1. G

Diesel Purge and fuel filter change...

I have watched a few videos on youtube performing the diesel purge process with a jar and the fuel lines... most are older models than mine and I'm a little hesitant to do this procedure without some more detailed instruction... I've also heard of people topping off the filter housing itself...
  2. G

New owner oil question...

I bought a 13 JSW TDI. The oil change was done prior to purchase by Tire Discounters according to the sticker on the window. I was trying to get to 70K but noticed the dipstick is reading a little above halfway and a couple weeks ago was to the top. I planned on purchasing a kit from idparts...
  3. G

Found this satisfying

4. G

Dsg service without vcsd?

I bought all the components for a dsg fluid change on my 13 jsw tdi… I have seen some videos where they didn’t use a vcsd to check the temp prior to the final drain… and others did. I don’t have a vcsd but really need to do the service… any tricks or tips on doing it without the vcsd or a...
  5. G

New to forum, bought a used 2013 Sportwagen TDI...first diesel vehicle...also bought a few things...see if I need anything else please?

I just picked up a 2013 Sportwagen TDI. 60k miles, a couple of accidents...but everything looks fine exterior and engine pay etc etc...no codes no leaks... First thing I noticed is needed new tires/balanced/alignment, brake pads, rotors, and I was missing the wheel lock key...so I ordered a...