Search results

1. RanchoTexas

OEM Steel Splash/Skid Plate

Thank you for the replies. Very helpful.
  2. RanchoTexas

OEM Steel Splash/Skid Plate

I’m looking for a OEM bottom splash/skid plate (made from steel) to protect the oil pan on a 2004-5 MK4 TDI. I have come across the following two part numbers: • 1J0018930B • 1J0018930C One dealer told me they were good part numbers but they did not know which car they fit. Another dealer told...
  3. RanchoTexas

Blown Engine and Turbo 2014 TDI PASSAT

Yeah, that Covid thing is evil. I heard there is a shortage of cotton in the U.S. … you know, that small white fluffy ball of fibers … 😁 … I was told there are not enough people available to pick cotton because of COVID … I don’t blame them, I wouldn’t pick cotton either if I had to wear a face...
  4. RanchoTexas

BENTLEY Service Manual: One or Two Volume Edition

Thanks everyone for your comment / feedback / opinions.
  5. RanchoTexas

I ordered a used copy of the Two-Volume set. I received only Volume-One (vendor refunded my money). I gather you received Volume-Two. If you send me your mailing address I’ll be happy to send you Volume-One so you can have a complete set … just send me some $$ to cover USPS media mail.
  6. RanchoTexas

New to TDIClub—hello everyone. Also new to TDI ownership. I want to buy a Bentley service manual for my [new to me] 2005 VW Jetta TDI. I have seen two editions: Single book (1900 pages), about $45 Two-Volume set (1976 pages), about $90. Asking for recommendations / opinions as to whether the...