Search results

1. W1lshy

TDI

would a tdi BEW tranny mount up to a tdi ALH? and if so would the clutch work too?
  2. W1lshy

2002 ALH

Hey guys, ' i have a 2002 TDI ALH motor that has ben sitting for a long time so i have a few questions for yall. 1. what is my first step to making sure this engine is not locked up 2. the engine has no oil in it currently so should i fill it up the turn it over. Just looking for some advice...
  3. W1lshy

mk4 golf

i have a mk4 golf and when im sitting in the drivers seat it feels like i am too high and i already lowered it all the way is there a way that i can lower it even more like is there something i can do to lower it for reasonably cheap?
  4. W1lshy

2006 VW GOLF TDI

i have a mk4 golf and when im sitting in the drivers seat it feels like i am too high and i already lowered it all the way is there a way that i can lower it even more like is there something i can do to lower it for reasonably cheap?
  5. W1lshy

VW Golf BEW

Hello fello TDI owners i need some help i am looking for someone who knows alot about the new version tdi known as BEW, i am having an over boosting issue. im out of idea on what is going on so i need second brain to solve my issue. some of the symptoms are that the car will go into limp mode if...
  6. W1lshy

tuning

i have recently bought the winols version 4.26 and im looking for the damos for my ecu EDC16U31
  7. W1lshy

Winols

Quick question if i have the cracked version on winols how do i get a customer number and password to log in
  8. W1lshy

tuning

Hello fello TDI owners i have a question for the tuners out there, i have a basic tune on my laptop for my car and was wondering what software i can use to make changes and edit the tune if i have to? my car is a 2006 VW GOLF TDI BEW thanks in advanced!!
  9. W1lshy

Tuning

Hello fello TDI owners i have a question for the tuners out there, i have a basic tune on my laptop for my car and was wondering what software i can use to make changes and edit the tune if i have to? my car is a 2006 VW GOLF TDI BEW thanks in advanced!!
  10. W1lshy

VW GOLF TDI BEW

I have a bew golf and it over boosts, the car has a brand new turbo from NAPA. the n75 valve does work i checked for vacuum leaks and no signs of any. im out of ideas if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated