Search results

1. x1800MODMY360x

FCP Euro GTG Mesa Az

FCPEURO is doing a GTG Sunday the 21 8am-11am at the new Mesa warehouse. Link to get tickets https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fcp-euro-sunday-motoring-meet-in-mesa-az-east-meets-west-registration-852475947507
  2. x1800MODMY360x

The Saga of the CKRA Passat TDI.

Hello everyone I've decided to post about my adventure on doing the Timing Belt, Dual Mass Flywheel, Turbo, and the new "Exhaust" The project expanded on 5 weekends and it took only 10 days total to complete. The plan was to take my car to a buddy of my brother and do the work on a lift, but...
  3. x1800MODMY360x

AEM-C Fix?

Hello I obtain a 2014 Touareg TDI and looking at the recall page on VW, it say that the AEM-C isn't completed. I found the TSB about it and wondering if anyone here has gotten the fix done. It affects 2013-2016 Touareg's.
  4. x1800MODMY360x

Great timing, dead battery!

Well after 1 month in the dealer for warranty work and only have the car for 2 days, the battery lost cells and needed a replacement. Got one from Costco H6 with AGM for $190, at least I won't need a new battery for a while.
  5. x1800MODMY360x

Another Turbo Bites The Dust

Hello everyone my 2013 Passat TDI turbo failed at 114,480 miles. Just shy under the warranty mileage of 123k. The only issue is that one VW dealer near me open on the weekends for the service department is back log a month. I'm going to call the other two to see if I can get it in sooner/ get my...