Search results

1. D

Fs 2003 Jetta Tdi With Mods

Fs 2003 Jetta Tdi With Mods - new pics/movies added 4/13/2010 2003 jetta tdi gls black on black it has roughly 120,xxx miles 5spd manual pwr moonroof, pwr windows, pwr locks car is located in kentwood, mi right now it can be a daily driver if you're not picky. it's dependable and gets...
  2. D

FS : 2003 Jetta GLS TDI

car for sale is my own... i will describe it to the best of my abilities as some of the things i may have forgotten, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. the car has to go as my family has upsized and i bought an audi a6. i'm currently paying off the loan, so we can work out the paper...
  3. D

vag-com modifications...

i recently bought vag-com and have been tinkering with it a bit off and on when i have time. i remember reading in a thread awhile back about being able to turn the lights on the gauge needles automatically... but i am unable to find it now... and i can't remember if it was a mfa modification or...
  4. D

FS: stock headlights and tail lights from 2003 jetta

up for sale are the stock headlights and tail lights from my 03 jetta. tail lights : are in pretty good condition. nothing at all wrong with the driver's side. there is a small 'x' shaped crack in the passenger side. but it is on the far right edge of the light cavity next to the reverse...
  5. D

WTB : pd130/pd150 turbo inlet pipe

looking for a turbo inlet pipe for a pd130/150. aluminum or plastic, decent shape, with or without the accordian pipe. thanks!
  6. D

car will die after running for 2 seconds... immob3.. can't clear it

it all started about 1 week ago, i had my boss attempt to start my car with the spare key. it brought up the infamous car icon with a key for one of the wheels. now one week later i try with my key.. and it's doing the same thing. i tried pulling the pos and neg cables off the battery and used...
  7. D

car will die after starting... immob3.. can't clear it

it all started about 1 week ago, i had my boss attempt to start my car with the spare key. it brought up the infamous car icon with a key for one of the wheels. now one week later i try with my key.. and it's doing the same thing. i tried pulling the pos and neg cables off the battery and used...
  8. D

scangauge commands questions

i've had my scangauge2 for awhile now.. and i see there is the new version with the xgauge, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to hold out for awhile before i upgrade to that one... i'm waiting for the data logging. my question is... the command section. what exactly is this for? and are there any...
  9. D

registration problems

i paid via paypal and it shows my cart as full and i'm not on the registered list. :( anyone know who to contact to make sure i'm golden?
  10. D

guests for tdifest?

right now i am bringing 2 people in my car up to the fest. since they don't have cars do they also pay the registration fees or just for the meals and such? i got some poor friends. thanks!
  11. D

Got my car, and my buddy got one too

well, i'm proud to say i own a black '03 jetta tdi. i signed all the papers for it and it was mine on march 24th. but the weekend before that the dealer let me take the car for the weekend and 'test drive' it. so we took it around the twisty roads and had a good time with it. one of my friends...
  12. D

first mod.. nozzles

well, my loan got approved. and this upcoming weekend i am going to pick the car up.. 2003 black jetta tdi 5spd i got to drive it all last weekend, and i'd assume it's bone stock from how others describe the performance of the stock tdi jettas. and for my first mod i 'm buying a set of...
  13. D

newb with some simple questions...

although i haven't purchased one yet, i recently drove a stock 02 jetta tdi.. and loved it. i'm waiting for my loan request to be approved and then i'm going back to get it for good. i've been browsing the threads for a few days and i have a couple questions regarding these cars, their...