Search results

1. Luckydog58

Seat covers

WTB: Mk4 Golf heated front seat covers. No holes, heater in working condition. Gray please.
  2. Luckydog58

Heated seats

Does anyone know if there is a way to replace the heating element in the seats as opposed to changing out the whole seat. MK4 2005 Golf. The wire on the right side of the seat burned through and now I can't use it. Any help would be appreciated - thank you.
  3. Luckydog58

SOLD****FS-Yakama rack with deflector

This came off my MK4 Golf and I don't need it. It's a little rusty, but the locks work - I just had key made for it since I didn't get the right key when I bought the car. I'm in South Dakota and would rather have a local pick up or you can pay shipping and I will send it to you. I have it...
  4. Luckydog58

WTB - Grey/black interior parts for MKIV golf

I need the two plastic under the steering wheel, the light cluster with the sunroof controls, probably the center console with manual shift. All the interior was brutally ripped out and broken by previous owner. Please let me know if you can help.
  5. Luckydog58

Green fluid

I trust you guys, I keep getting different answers on the Facebook tdi owners forums. Can you tell me where I got this from and if it's the right kind? I had green brake fluid in my 2005 Golf tdi🤷
  6. Luckydog58

what first????

I just pick up a 2005 VW Golf tdi 5 speed, with 170k miles on it and the guy that owned it before me didn't take very good care of it. I've been searching on Idparts for what I should get to replace stuff. Can you guys help me and let me know if I should get all this or just some parts of the...
  7. Luckydog58

5 speed will not shift right

I just bought a 2005 Golf. We babied it home due to the fact it doesn't shift very nice. What I mean by that is, first off you have to put it in first - roll forward a little THEN you can put it in reverse. If you go straight for reverse it cluncks hard. For shifting its like the "gates" won't...
  8. Luckydog58

WTB - Original floor mats that will fit 2005 VW Golf

Looking for a set of original rubber floor mats that will fit 2005 VW Golf.
  9. Luckydog58

Emergency kit essentials

Hello everyone, I'm hopefully buying my first TDI this weekend. The scary thing for me is I have to drive over 500 miles to get it. The getting there is not the problem, we are driving a TDI there it's the driving an unknown vehicle back. Can you guys suggest a list of tools to take with us to...