Search results

1. M

Hi Please ignore the last message Now able to change details I had them open in another window...

Hi Please ignore the last message Now able to change details I had them open in another window so couldn't change Sorry
  2. M

Hi Sorry to trouble you but it seems that my location is showing my password for some reson Any...

Hi Sorry to trouble you but it seems that my location is showing my password for some reson Any chance of sorting it as I can't seem to change it Many Thanks
  3. M

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Hello Fellow TDI nutz😁 I'm from UK in the M3Junc3 area (UK residents will know) Had GTI's for the last 33 years & now TDI's Very able mechanic on VW GTI's especially MK1 & Caddy but newish to TDI Got 3 TDI's @the mo +1 unmentionable piece of 4 letter word junk (💯%💩) made by the world's worst...
  4. M

VW TDI 98-2004 owners in UK being failed by Gov MOT legislation

Good Job & even more Kudus for the garage concerned if owners are due to take cats for MOT maybe they should check before hand that the testing station knows about the VW quirks ? My local MOT station owner and all his mechanics there have common sense & use the interpretation of the rules...