Search results

1. B

So many codes P2015,P2008,P26A6, engine won’t turn over.

Hello, I have 3 months with this code P2015 :mad: :mad: :mad: but till now No solution yet!? My car was normal till i changed the EGR valve to new original part. After 2 weeks the check engine light ON. With VCDS testing only one code is P2015. So i Changed all this parts to new Genuine VW...
  2. B

Has this Happened p0321 and p2015 to you????

Hello, I have 3 months with this code P2015 :mad: :mad: :mad: but till now No solution yet!? My car was normal till i changed the EGR valve to new original part. After 2 weeks the check engine light ON. With VCDS testing only one code is P2015. So i Changed all this parts to new Genuine VW...
  3. B

P2015 Code PASSAT CC 2009 TDI CBAB

4. B

So many codes P2015,P2008,P26A6, engine won’t turn over.

Hello, I have 3 months with this code P2015 , but till now No solution yet!? My car was normal till i changed the EGR valve to new original part. After 2 weeks the check engine light ON. With VCDS testing only one code is P2015. So i Changed all this parts to new Genuine VW parts= £££ *Intake...
  5. B

P2015 never gone PASSAT CC 2009 CBAB TDI

6. B

P2015 PASSAT CC 2009 CBAB TDI

Hello, I have 3 months with this code P2015:mad::mad::mad: but till now No solution yet!? My car was normal till i changed the EGR valve to new original part. After 2 weeks the check engine light ON. With VCDS testing only one code is P2015. So i Changed all this parts to new Genuine VW parts=...