Search results

1. DanD182

Dealer nightmare

Glad to hear I’m not he only one having problems with dealers. The dealer finally replaced the engine in the car and created 6 new check engine lights in the process. After returning the car 3 times because the CEL kept coming on with a brand new engine, they refused to work it and told me to...
  2. DanD182

Dealer nightmare

I’m around Albany. I really tried to keep my cool for five weeks with this dealer but I ended up getting in a yelling match on the phone with the service manager because they absolutely do not care what VW of America says. Do you think switching to another dealer would be a problem after this...
  3. DanD182

Dealer nightmare

My girlfriend thinks they are intentionally dragging it out as well. She also thinks I should go to a different dealer.
  4. DanD182

Dealer nightmare

Hi guys. I’ll try and keep this short and sweet. Looking for some advice. About 2 months ago I got a check engine light for a glow plug pressure sensor and my car was running rough. Replaced the glow plug and the light came back on 300 miles later. Realized that the car was still under the...