Search results

1. ojbug

DPF failure data collection

update on my previous post: dealer has had my vehicle since 5/12. i called today and was informed they replaced the mass airflow sensor, as well as the DPF and EGR. this is the third DPF and EGR replacement (see previous post of mine). i won't get my car back until tuesday.
  2. ojbug

LOL. Got it. Needed to understand why you're pushing that VAGDPF, like you're some sales dude - sounds like you just think highly of it and want to help people. Problem is that VAGDPF is open source and not 100% reliable, especially if it's not available for all platforms and not legally...
  3. ojbug

@Lightflyer1: did you code that VAGDPF app yourself? are you daaren? where's the xcode prototype and beta???
  4. ojbug

Yeah, thanks, lightflyer. I leased this car because I was traveling 90% and only needed to drive back and forth to the airport, 70 miles roundtrip. From 2013-2016, that's the only driving I did, keeping miles at a minimum. Since I was frequently stressed leaving every week, I know I drove like...
  5. ojbug

Adding to the thread, you all have been amazing and have really validated my fears and worries. 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Premium Sedan 2.0L TDI DIESEL M/T Leased brand new, only 10 miles on the car, on 3/16/2013 Door tag shows it was manufactured in Mexico on 7/2012 Used the dealer for all...