Search results

1. C

I need a Injection pump for a 97 1z tdi

Yep well I have a sedan that has been giving me fits First I couldent get it to prime And then I couldent get fuel to the injectors Relay 109 works tach works on cranking No air in lines Fuel shutoff works ( have new and one from running car tried both ) desperate times lead to desperate...
  2. C

96 Passat wagon no fuel from tank to filter

Parked it before rainy season Sunny now ( 3 months later ) Tried to start nope Tried to prime pump with vacume Ended up not getting no fuel from tank And no air so no leak I’m assuming that the pickup/ sending unit is bad now the big question how empty does my tank have to be before I...
  3. C

Crank position sensor 1z

Hi all a bit confused ( as usual) I can’t get fuel to injectors Changed fuel filter to old no thermostatic tee type I can easily get fuel through pump via vacume But it won’t go to injectors If in the midst of this mechanical execorsize the CPS failed Would that stop fuel from pumping ? Thanks
  4. C

No fule out of pump

Hi 97 Passat New to me but has been sitting When I got it 5 months ago it ran but the QA was throwing a code On Wed I tried to start it but it would only run for 10-15 seconds and slowly die I tried to re prime pump Then replaced filter Tried to re prime My thermo Tee must have cracked or...
  5. C

Overboost !

Ok turbo actuator mooooves freely And using hand vac However it gets vacuum at idle and actuates I changed the n75 Still have over boost And the output of n75 Has vacuum at idle still ! thanks
  6. C

03 alh iq go’s up after driveing

Ok I re sealed my IP Re set the iq 3.2 ish Drove car 40 miles checked Iq now 7.6 ! well maybe it wasent warm enough the first time I set it So now after the 40 miles ( ambient 86degrees) I re set the iq with hammer To 3-3.2 drove it 5 miles and the iq climbed to 6.8 ! Any ideas ( also but...