Search results

1. evo66

Possible to make S trim into SEL?

are you saying once I put in a SEL bcm, I will just need to code it to the car?
  2. evo66

Im wondering if after a bcm/wire harness if its just plug n play.. I cant imagine anything needs modifications? I asked my local tdi guru and he told me he had to cut the firewall to get out and put in a new wire harness on a 2014 mk6.
  3. evo66

Well.. Im back, and wishing I would have never sold my mint 2015 golf SEL.. Now Im searching for another and dont really see any clean SELs, but I see a super low mile S… which would be perfect if I could make it an SEL with no sunroof (the only thing that sucks about a SEL) is that possible...
  4. evo66

ISO - the CLEANEST 2016 A7 TDI -

I wonder what a full beige to black interior would cost, hmm.
  5. evo66

Damn, moonlight blue, that would have been killer but the beige kills it.
  6. evo66

Has anyone pushed the limit of the 3.0 tdi?

are you talking about these people? https://www.germandieselmotorwerks.com/products/cp3-fuel-pump-conversion-kit/ Darkside doesn't sell a kit but they sell the cp3, which I think I will need to find out how to run duel. I wanna say the bmw down in CA is on duel r90s...
  7. evo66

That tq must feel nice for a family suv, the stock touareg even feels nice to me for how much he weighs. Damn, I can add you to the list of another person telling me I should go 335D haha, Im not looking for easy or cheap. This is a journey I imagine I will spend upwards of 30k on. Th 335D is...
  8. evo66

In normal times I believe I could buy a canada car but the US canada border is still closed. so yea USA only cars.
  9. evo66

Yea theres two A7s in my neighborhood that I see everyday.. the lust is real. It just looks soo good. I imagine Ill spend close to if not over 40k.
  10. evo66

I assume your talking about the TX and CA one, the TX is an accident car and the sliver one in CA looks nice but its white interior.
  11. evo66

Hello.. I am on a journey.. I want an A7.. I need an A7.. but I picked the worst year to look, so I am on a long search for the cleanest A7 TDI and if anyone gives me leads that results in me buying the car you sent me, I'll throw you 1k paypal or venmo. Black interior. Any exterior paint...
  12. evo66

What whp do you think you are running? I see your in WA, Im in WA... maybe we'll compare 3.0s sometime. I have had multiple people tell me I am dumb for wanting to do what I want or that it isn't possible. The moment I find the right A7 is the day, all the haters will be proven wrong. Im...
  13. evo66

2015 Golf SEL - DSG - 31k - Washington

bump still for sale, been just sitting in the garage
  14. evo66

I cant seem to find the max flow lbs/min of the s300v, curious how it compares to a G35..
  15. evo66

I may be off, I haven't looked at his thread since early last year. He's posted this year though, so maybe some updates..https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/bobby-singh-a4-3-0-tdi-build-thread.248899/page-1
  16. evo66

Thats what always confused me, Bobby is using an old john deer turbo and is having good results... what would a turbo from this year do? Last I remember he stopped at him pushing the head with stock head bolts, I haven't been back to his thread to see if he upgraded to apr studs. Tuning Im not...
  17. evo66

2015 Golf SEL - DSG - 31k - Washington

Ya the only thing this is missing is a manual, even though the DSG is better than a everyday slushbox.
  18. evo66

Bobby has only hit 700 IIRC, if you read the thread title.. I am talking the limit of the 3.0, 1000+