Search results

1. sr17sss

you still have this?

you still have this?
  2. sr17sss

WTB: TDI 09A automatic transmission

oil hammer, I hear ya but I have taught the ways of the manual transmission to both my kids so they know how to drive one but realistically she prefers auto as she drive in city traffic a lot but they know how to drive since the age of 16 and now they are 20 and 22 so its up to them but my...
  3. sr17sss

after the car warms up I get no forward gears on test drive, only reverse works, once it cools down u can select gears, I had already inspected the solenoids and the whole valve body has been replace, fluid looked good and did not smell of burnt fluid, no slipping at all when it drove
  4. sr17sss

2005 VW jetta tdi wagon in need of a 09A automatic transmission with tip if that matters. before every tells me to manual swap it, this is for my Daughter so yea can't do that right now until she is done with it and give it back to me LOL. heck I would be partial to buy the whole car if the...
  5. sr17sss

1996 B4V Tdi Green for sale - Alamosa, CO - $2500 OBO

I was curious of condition of the body as in rust if any can't see any bubbling in the usual areas in the pic abacus has posted for you, im from California and I'am an interested buyer for sure, getting ready to put up my '97 B4v Tdi sedan up for sale after a full engine rebuild and clutch...
  6. sr17sss

FS 5 Speed Automatic (09A) from 2004.5 Jetta TDI 1.9L BEW Engine Code

have to ask, are you willing to deliver if so how much zip code 94513, California