Search results

1. Hinzipwo

ALH injection pump reseal

my injection pump has had a leak for the past year now and i have been doing a lot of research on how to change the seal and repair it. i have no experience working with these injection pumps and to be honest i feel a little scared to tackle the job myself because i would not like to do damage...
  2. Hinzipwo

Replaced alternator 6 months ago, battery light on with no charging.

i replaced my alternator a few months ago when it quit out, i also replaced the whole fuse box on top of the battery. I'm just wondering if there could be any other reason my charging system isn't working other than the alternator. i replaced the alternator with a ac delco reman unit and i'm...
  3. Hinzipwo

FS: 10ml injection pump (ALH) $150 (Ontario, Canada)

i have a used tested 10ml injection pump from a auto wrecker, it came with my parts car uninstalled and i have no use for it as i already have a 11ml injection pump on my auto tdi. looking to get 150 +shipping if needed.
  4. Hinzipwo

FS: OEM MK4 FOUR DOOR ROOF RACKS ,Ontario Canada $150

i am looking to sell my roof racks that are on my jetta. 3/4 caps are missing but i have the key. i am asking 150 plus shipping if needed. shoot me a pm if interested.
  5. Hinzipwo

FS: 10ml injection pump (ALH) $100USD

i got the pump as an extra part that came with my parts car, i have no need for it. im located in northern Ontario willing to ship at buyers expense i just really want this gone. pm if you're interested or email me at hunterresendes@icloud.com
  6. Hinzipwo

Alh 400k kms value

I’m looking to sell my spare engine (ALH) with everything included without the ecu, although I’m really not sure how much I should list it for. Generally how much do you guys think I could fetch for this? (CAD)
  7. Hinzipwo

No power past 2k, won’t rev past 2k

my 2001 alh auto (o1m) Jetta has no power past 2k rpm and barely revs past 2k, when I let off the throttle I can feel some boost kick in, but no power wot. My auto trans has been acting up really badly for a while now, and I’m just wondering if this trans is toast, or am I experiencing some...
  8. Hinzipwo

WTB: quality adjustable coilover set (Canada) mk4 Jetta tdi

Looking to buy some good quality coil overs that are adjustable for my mk4 Jetta tdi price range is 400-500 used or new doesn’t really matter to me just looking for a good set
  9. Hinzipwo

WTB: clutch pedal assembly and manual break pedal mk4 5spd

Hey there everyone! im just trying to see if anyone out there has a whole clutch pedal assembly and a manual brake pedal off of a mk4 jetta tdi 5 speed kicking around that are willing to let go, if you have something pm me and we can discuss a price. i am in Canada so shipping will probably be a...
  10. Hinzipwo

FS: Parting out 2003 5speed tdi (ALH) (Ontario, Canada)

all 5 speed swap components have already been pulled from the car and i plan on using them. everything else is fair game. i dont have pictures or prices for anything honestly just send me a message and we can work something out. im willing to ship at buyers expense.
  11. Hinzipwo

aftermarket single din radio install: dash kit?

i have a sony single din radio id like to put into my 2001 jetta, i am told that you need to purchase a dash kit in order to install this. i have looked all over the place, hardware store, amazon and endless googling has only brought me dash kits for mk5's or a double din kit only. i believe the...
  12. Hinzipwo

Need advice on automatic transmission

I have a 2001 auto tdi jetta that i bought in november of last year. i havent taken it on a road trip because i am scared of the trans breaking as i was told that it is worse for wear. the car surges when im going steady speeds and slips sometimes on acceleration. i want to take it on a trip...
  13. Hinzipwo

FS: 11 ml injection pump for mk4 tdi ALH

I have an 11ml pump from my parts car, when i bought the car he had bought the pump from a used parts store and never installed it. i believe the pump has been tested and has been run in a car before but im not 100% sure. i was looking to get $200 USD OBO for the pump. shipping at buyers...
  14. Hinzipwo

vnt-15 limits

i did some searching but couldn't really find any useful information. first off my car is a 2001 jetta tdi alh with an automatic transmission. we are working on the manual swap and wont be pushing any more power until the car is swapped. my power goals are modest to say the least, im really...
  15. Hinzipwo

how to test exciter wire to the alternator?

I have a 2001 jetta tdi alh auto and my battery light came on one day, i drove it for like an hour before it died right as i was pulling into the driveway. i swapped the alternator from my parts car and bought a new belt. put it all back together and my battery light is still on, we checked the...
  16. Hinzipwo

Brown haze on the inside of my windshield

hey there everyone! i recently started noticing a brown haze on the inside of my windshield, when i scrape it off with my fingernail it looks black. there is also a weird smell in the cabin while its running, kinda smells like exhaust but i'm not sure. its not completely unbearable but i just...
  17. Hinzipwo

bew 02j EUH into alh

Hey there! a forum member, Burn_your_money has a trans from a 04 golf bew and i know the ratio is a little bit different on the euh 02j, something like the alh have a .756 fifth gear and the bew having .744. all i want to know is that if the bew EUH 02j will work correctly with my alh engine...
  18. Hinzipwo

transmission missing reverse, fix? or buy a new one!

i bought a 5 speed 2001 jetta tdi for a manual swap in to my automatic jetta. everything i need for the swap is in good condition other than the transmission which is missing reverse. whenever i put it in reverse it will roll back a couple inches and then grind to a stop. i believe it could be...
  19. Hinzipwo

Tips on driving manual transmission

hey everyone i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so if it isn't just let me know and ill post it elsewhere i own a 2001 jetta tdi with a 01M auto trans, i hate this transmission so much, random downshifts, twitchy revs and in general just doesn't feel like it wants to pick a...
  20. Hinzipwo

6 Speed swap into 2001 jetta tdi Auto?

Hi there! First time posting in these forums, i have owned my tdi since November and have been loving the car, all around it does what i need it to do and gets great fuel mileage. but recently i have been thinking about a manual swap, seeing the mpg on some of my friends 5 speeds was crazy...