Search results

1. D

Cr190 turbo upgrade

Hello sorry for such a delayed reply I did get it installed everything working flawless Aidan
  2. D

How to prime turbo

Hello just finishing my turbo swap and am going to prime my turbo but can't seems to find the main disconnect for the IP harness. Should I disconnect them individually or anyone have location Thanks
  3. D

Cr190 turbo upgrade

Surprisingly I got it in from the top now my only problem is where I should tap in for coolant Thanks aidam
  4. D

Turbo Upgrade

Your talking the coolant lines I already removed prior to remove the old turbo correct? If so that'll work perfect if not other option will work aswell. Thanks so much for all your help I wish I woulda reached out a week ago! And yes so excited
  5. D

Turbo Upgrade

Ahhhh your the best I just did this and was able to finally squeeze her in I was about to bring it to a shop and rent a hoist and go through the bottom. Dang I feel like a dummy haha. Another question did u have to run coolant lines for your setup I was wondering if there was somewhere specific...
  6. D

Turbo Upgrade

Should I undo the two bolts connected to the tranny or the on the subframe?
  7. D

Turbo Upgrade

So if undo that dogbone mount ill be able to pivot the motor enough ?
  8. D

Turbo Upgrade

Wondering if you installed the 1456vz and if so did u do it yourself im in the midst of doing it right now and can't fit this giant snail in im starting to thing the only way to is same way as taking the dpf out pull axel and go through exhaust tunnel
  9. D

Cr190 turbo upgrade

Okay so I'm in the midst of installing my new cr190 hybrid turbo and can't get the thing in the car lol its too big. I could go from the bottom remove axel and go from there like for dpf but that sucks especially in a driveway I was wondering if I could unhook a motor mount or something to get...
  10. D

Turbo Upgrade

thanks for the reply, yes i am not looking for crazy power just looking for a bit more fun a i got other machines for speed. any chance u know where to source one locally messaged blackhaze still no response unfortunately.
  11. D

Turbo Upgrade

thanks man appreciate the info! Ive sent him a message to see if we can work anything out as there isnt much options right now for me. if anyone else has any ideas dont be afarid to drop em below!
  12. D

Turbo Upgrade

Hello guys this is my first post so forgive me if im not doing it correctly. I have a mk7 tdi fully deleted with a stage 2 tune from malone ive had this for about a year and a half and i love it. its now time for more power though Ive been looking for a turbo and my only options really seem to...