Search results

1. Dido1055

Clutch Feels Low, Reverse and First gear are hard !!!

So I recently got my car back on the road after Immo delete. After driving about 200miles to work, Gears started to get stiff, 4th and 5th were smooth, 6th was hard to find, today when i woke up car started fine, Reverse and 1st gear were not engaging after much play i manged to get the car...
  2. Dido1055

02M tranny notchy

Hi, im new to the vw community, i just acquired a 2002 vw Jetta tdi with bad auto, and made a transmission swap with an 02M 6 speed manual. Car running fine, but shifting feels notchy, it shifts great, it just doesn’t feel smooth, maybe that is the way the transmission shifts. Any insight?
  3. Dido1055

O2M Feeling Notchy

Hi, im new to the vw community, i just acquired a 2002 vw Jetta tdi with bad auto, and made a transmission swap with an 02M 6 speed manual. Car running fine, but shifting feels notchy, it shifts great, it just doesn’t feel smooth, maybe that is the way the transmission shifts. Any insight?
  4. Dido1055

CV JOINT

Hi, im new to this forum, and i recently got a Vw Jetta 2002 TDI 1.9 , it had a blown out auto trans, i just made the conversion into manual from a 2003 RHD Golf TDI, car runs fine except for vibration, i think this is due to cv joint being used are from the auto trans, the cv joints from the...