Search results

1. H

2009 TDI Jetta DSG to 6 speed swap

No that’s all valid points. I have an obdelevn I’ll scan it after work. Just been upset with the thing since that whole incident so I haven’t wanted to touch it. That makes sense though about converting, didn’t think about all the extra crap I’d need.
  2. H

2009 TDI Jetta DSG to 6 speed swap

Hey everyone. I have a 2009 TDI and this thing has been nothing but a nightmare since I bought it. Anyways I was trying to sell it and right as I was going to send it off with the next owner, the dsg went (not shifting into gear and having issues shifting gears). Anyways, I don’t want to lose...
  3. H

2009 VW Jetta TDI randomly dying

Hey everyone I have a 2009 Jetta tdi, deleted and cp3 swapped. I’m having an issue where randomly the car will die completely, unless I let my foot off the pedal for about 3-5 seconds. no real pattern to this behavior, it can happen while going 20mph accelerating like a grandma, or flooring it...
  4. H

2009 TDI dying under any load

Could it be related to my injectors? Maybe they got algae contamination which is creating some blockage.
  5. H

Update: got the cp3 installed and I’m faced with the same issue. Fuel pressure and injection quantity are great. But it still misfires and dies. Here is some more specific details. I did my DPF delete. During that same time, I installed both new electric fuel pumps and a pressure regulator...
  6. H

2009 TDI Jetta immobilizer

Well, I bought a eBay key shell, and upon further research, the immobilizer is in the top half of the key, not in the circuit board. No more immobilizer code.
  7. H

2009 TDI Jetta immobilizer

My 2009 Jetta TDI was sitting for a couple weeks as I did a cp3 swap, and I went to start it after I finished, and it started right up, but then shut off and gave me the immobilizer message on the MFD, and a p1570 code for the ecm, and a 01176 (no communication/signal from key) code on the...
  8. H

I was searching an earlier thread and I happened to stumble upon some of your older posts. I saw you converted ur cars to CP3 pumps. I’m afraid my hpfp failed again, due to this mold contamination. I saw some shavings in the filter, so I’d like to swap to cp3 before it grenades and ruins...
  9. H

Does the water separator get clogged on these cars?
  10. H

And again, this never happened before I deleted it. Right when I deleted it, it started doing this.
  11. H

Okay, I put a new filter in. Same issue. So what I found is that if I prime the fuel system, it i can floor it for about 7 seconds before it does the symptoms. But then after that point, any load at all above 30% will start vibrating the car. So I’m thinking it may be a pinched fuel line from...
  12. H

got a whole new lift pump, even put the old one in to test to see if it was a faulty pump.
  13. H

Okay I’ll take a look and make sure everything is clean.
  14. H

That’s a relief, I took off the meter valve to check for metal, as I thought my new pump might have taken a crap, but I just saw 2 black specs. So I will go ahead and replace that fuel filter tomorrow.
  15. H

It’s had this fuel in it for probably over a month at this point. Sat for 3.5 weeks total I’d say if any mold or mildew got in the fuel filter then I bet it would’ve have had enough time to grow and clog the filter.
  16. H

I have a 2009 Jetta tdi cr Got new HPFP, injectors, fuel pressure sensor, fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter, both low pressure fuel pumps, flushed whole system Just deleted the DPF/egr last weekend and now under any load, the pump seems like it is running out of fuel, the car starts misfiring...
  17. H

2.0 common rail injector disassembly?

Well the issue is, there is a ton of fuel coming through the injector return line, and it’s only building 32 bar instead of 150 bar required to start. There is no metal in the rail, so my pump is fine (it only has 4k miles on it). The pressure regulator on the rail is not bypassing any fuel...
  18. H

2.0 common rail injector disassembly?

I have an issue where very small debris got into an injector, causing all fuel to bypass that injector and cause a no start due to no fuel pressure. I don’t think it needs to be replaced, and I’d like to try and disassemble, thoroughly clean and reassemble it myself to save a bunch of money...
  19. H

Deleting DPF/EGR

Thanks for the help. Delete went well.
  20. H

Deleting DPF/EGR

If there is already a thread for this, let me know. I have a 2009 Jetta TDI and I just finished removing the DPF and the egr pipe. What exactly do I need to reinstall when I put a straight pipe on? Do I need any of those sensors (the 3 connectors and 3 hoses on the dpf), or do I just leave them...