Search results

1. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

Alright, I did some test runs on the boost, air mass and IP. My MAF is deleted but I don’t know if it should show at 850 specified? Also I noticed that my IP requested vs actual is off by 13. So the actual is 37 and the requested is 50. Another thing was my N75 wouldn’t go above 50%? I tried...
  2. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

I pretty sure I got it from idparts. I have an extra turbo I will throw in it and see what happens. The wheel does spin freely
  3. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

It was a rebuild kit Journal Bearing, Slender Shaft 1 1 Journal Bearing, Standard Shaft 2 1 Retaining Rings for Journal Bearing 3 1 Anti-rotation Pin For Journal Bearing 4 1 Piston ring for Turbine End 5 1 Thrust Bearing 6 4 Bolts for Seal Plate and Thrust Bearing 7 1 Thrust Spacer 8 1 Piston...
  4. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

I did both,after I did timing belt I loosen the three IP sprocket bolts to set the Timing with the graph. Then I did the hammer mod to set QA. Once that was set I check the timing on the graph and it’s where it’s suppose to be.
  5. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

I completely cleaned all the crap from the actuator and works flawlessly with a vacuum pump. But I can do a boost run, where do I go in VCDS to do that test
  6. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

I cleaned intake when I did the EGR delete. Air filter is clean. Snow screen okay New fuel filter Injection quantity is 3.2 I rebuilt turbo I have VCDS and vagcom cable but don’t know how to run tests, you’ll have to run me through what to do As far as timing I set the 1 cylinder at TDC and it...
  7. Jerome

ALH TDI low power

I have a 2000 golf TDI 5speed 11mm IP that is having a low power mode. Vehicle is straight piped, EGR, ASV, MAS immobilizer deleted. Stage 1.5 Malone tune. It seems to run okay till I get to 4th gear and it’s soooo slow like it has no pick up. I’ve done everything under the sun to figure out...
  8. Jerome

TDI mechanics in Louisiana?

Don’t know if your still in the Mandeville area but I’m looking to get some help on my TDI swapped 4Runner. How do i contact you?