Search results

1. B

WTB Drivers Door Harness 1K5971120T

ECS tuning in Wadsworth,Ohio Look up the web site. They had wiring harnesses
  2. B

Headlights - low beams not working

I would try doing a continuity check between the bulb plug in and the fuse. Check the fuse, but I think the fuse runs the high and low beams , so if you have high beams not likely the fuse. Might be light switch. I have run into the problem of both bulbs going out at the same time.
  3. B

CR Timing belt / thermostat replacement.

Id parts.com Get the whole kit with the gates belt , tensioner, water pump. I have done it 3 times in 14 years. Never had a belt or water pump fail. Only did the thermostat once.
  4. B

Car thinks drivers door is open

If you haven't fixed it yet, the problem is in the wiring that leads from the wiring harness through the door rubber boot. There is usually a broken wire or two that needs to be soldered back together. Use a screwdriver to pop the hard cover off the metal at the door jamb and pull back the...
  5. B

dead key fobs?

If I can ask, what do you mean by shorting the terminals . I have one key fob not working. I thought the dealer has to reprogram it. My other fob works ok but it is missing the red button on it to shut off the alarm. you have to get in and start the car to shut off the alarm.
  6. B

Clutch Issue

It is a sedan. Bought it new. Now has 212,000 miles.
  7. B

Clutch Issue

I have a 2006 jetta that I put a VR6 flywheel pressure plate disc and throw out bearing in it years ago. About 100,000 miles on it now. Went in with no problem and has worked fine. Never have replaced slave cylinder. It will work.