Search results

1. C

Mazda (finally) confirms a CX-5 diesel this summer

Maybe so, but for us it’s plenty big. I’d rather have looks than an ugly car. Need more space I would have bought a cx9. Tried to convince the wife to go look at a TDI Touareg but she didn’t like the looks and couldn’t find one anywhere close.
  2. C

The gas version is very good. The whole car is fantastic. If you look at the euro stats vs US on the diesel.. it’s very detuned, but I still like it. Sounds great and they just aren’t making many diesels anymore. I’m the type to keep one for a very long time so I wanted a diesel.
  3. C

Definitely would buy again. Very high on Mazda in general. It’s like Acura, Lexus, Audi, but at Honda, Toyota, VW price range depending on what trim you get. The Diesel engine originally had problems, but they have had a long time to get it right. According to a Mazda tech in Australia that...
  4. C

I know this thread is old. Just joined this forum. Read through this and thought I would share about Mazda’s CX-5 diesel is the US. I bought one new on December 2019 for 33700(what they were going for at that time(not much interest in them)). The car itself is great. Inside and out it’s very...